Aberdeen beer.

trevortron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yesterday morning I bought two cases of beer on sale at the off licence.
I placed them on the front seat and headed back home.
I stopped at a petrol station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde was filling up her car at the next pump.
Although it was very cold she was wearing a very short skirt and a light jacket which was wide open.
She glanced at the beer, bent over and knocked on my passenger window.
With her bra-less breasts almost falling out her skimpy top she said, in a sexy voice,
"I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for beer?"
I thought for a few seconds and asked, .... "What kind of beer 'ya got?"

Yesterday morning I bought two cases of beer on sale at the off licence.
I placed them on the front seat and headed back home.
I stopped at a petrol station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde was filling up her car at the next pump.
Although it was very cold she was wearing a very short skirt and a light jacket which was wide open.
She glanced at the beer, bent over and knocked on my passenger window.
With her bra-less breasts almost falling out her skimpy top she said, in a sexy voice,
"I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for beer?"
I thought for a few seconds and asked, .... "What kind of beer 'ya got?"

Do please let us know if you got a good deal on this and she didn't give you crap beer mate. I would hate for you to get ripped off. ;)

Do please let us know if you got a good deal on this and she didn't give you crap beer mate. I would hate for you to get ripped off. ;)

Well, if anything got ripped off, it wasn't me lol!!

Back