A8PSIM ' ro1 no ca found '

slugsoo1

Inactive User
Reaction score
just too let you know if you have this sim and you get ' no ca found ' when you flash an image then the only software i could get working and reflash box was the latest Dreamup program , i did have a early version and couldn't connect , the version i had was Dreamup 1-3-3-9 hope this helps anyone .

Hi did you have r01 no ca found when you used dream up to flash the box. And also what image did you use to flash with many thanks

hiya you will get r01 no ca found when you use the wrong bootloader !!!!! if your using a A8P sim you need to use the genuine 84ssl bootloader !! download the bootloader in genuine 800se downloads !!!

go to this page

Downloads | dream-multimedia-tv.de

download Dreamup 1339 and go down to 800se downloads and download the VCP DRIVER

this is what i had to use too sort out mine , the image i used was the digital worldz v1.1 also the dreambox uk one works aswell both good !

you need to use the dream up so you can get your ip address showing again then open up your flashing page and flash a image , then open another flash page and flash the bootloader THEN REBOOT !

DONT FORGET TO FLASH WITH SSL84 BEFORE REBOOTING

hiya you will get r01 no ca found when you use the wrong bootloader !!!!! if your using a A8P sim you need to use the genuine 84ssl bootloader !! download the bootloader in genuine 800se downloads !!!

go to this page

Downloads | dream-multimedia-tv.de

download Dreamup 1339 and go down to 800se downloads and download the VCP DRIVER

this is what i had to use too sort out mine , the image i used was the digital worldz v1.1 also the dreambox uk one works aswell both good !

you need to use the dream up so you can get your ip address showing again then open up your flashing page and flash a image , then open another flash page and flash the bootloader THEN REBOOT !

DONT FORGET TO FLASH WITH SSL84 BEFORE REBOOTING

Ive uploaded these into the download section now !! there in the ' Enigma 2 Plugins, IPK Files And Tools ' section :))

I have used 1339 dream up for my 800se but didtn work . then i used suray 4 flashup and it works fine. thanks by the way for such good information

I have used 1339 dream up for my 800se but didtn work . then i used suray 4 flashup and it works fine. thanks by the way for such good information

Hiya ! From what I see from your posts your using a 201sim and not the A8Psim , Im happy you have sorted your box !! :) the dreamup was the only one I could get too work with my A8Psim !! This is the thing you change one thing in the box and one bit of software that used to work now doesn't !! :)
So when you find a bit of software that works really good with your box share the information !! :)
thanks for your feedback ! :)

Back