A small request from you all

Just donated. Well done on the great work. Hope members at DigitalWorldz can give a speedy boost to a great cause.

Just Giving reference : D19136075

I have spoken with Lee today and he has asked me to post this message of thanks to you all...

We have read all the messages individually and we are truly amazed at the level of both emotional and financial support. Things sometimes are difficult and we endevour to make childrens lives better by sacrificing our time and effort into charity events. With the kind help by people like yourselves we give children the chance to live the best life that is possible in the time they have.
We thankyou all again for your kindness and be rest assured that your donations go straight into helping the children.

Signed
Lee

And the crew of this years attempt

:THANKS:

JustGiving reference: D19121935

I was typing in the message box, (good luck from IVEGOTAHAIRYARSE) untill I realised lol

Anyway good luck with getting the £3000 my son has slight autism spectrum so I know how much it means for the kids to recive a helping hand.

:Fish:

Ha ha - That would have been brilliant :banana:

Hi there
JustGiving reference: D19147202

A tenner + gift aid

Hope you raise what you can, always glad to help out

Regards

Dave

Comon guys and gals lets turn the views into donations for this wee lass:Clap:

Comon guys and gals lets turn the views into donations for this wee lass:Clap:

with what everyone has saved over the years from free tv whats a pound or a couple of quid

D19139197

if 1500 of the members here gave £2 they would hit target ;)

JustGiving reference:D19156838

Good luck in reaching the target m8, sure you can do it.

Hope all goes well.

Back