A new Update for the Solo2 Clone

dirkjan73

DW Regular +
Reaction score
I ahve received a new update from the Chinese,i dont know for whitch board it is,but it is 140MB!But the Chipmunk sended via a verry slow upload site and i cant get it fast,heres the link:

QQMail File Hub

And heres the copy of his email:

hello,friend
can you tell me which box you want to update.
I will sent the tools to your email.
but if the box which buy before 20 March.
pls dont update,if not,the box will be die.
if the box which you buy nearly,you can update.
but the last one which you buy is V3 box.
it is come with the blackhole 2.0.9 images.
will sent the tools to you later.
best regards

If anyone succeed to download it faster please do that and place it in oure downloads,i see that theres a BIN file in it with some MSI files...This must be the update Ali was talking..hmmm...

Last edited:
thanks dirkjan73
It really is a slow download, looking about 7hours for me.
Hope this is the chipset msi file needed to jtag :Bounce:

Yes Henry,i think this could be the real stuf,you can fasten the download but you have to make a email account,but my Chinese is not good unfortunatly;-)...But i think we might get something big over here!

I ahve received a new update from the Chinese,i dont know for whitch board it is,but it is 140MB!But the Chipmunk sended via a verry slow upload site and i cant get it fast,heres the link:

QQMail File Hub

And heres the copy of his email:

hello,friend
can you tell me which box you want to update.
I will sent the tools to your email.
but if the box which buy before 20 March.
pls dont update,if not,the box will be die.
if the box which you buy nearly,you can update.
but the last one which you buy is V3 box.
it is come with the blackhole 2.0.9 images.
will sent the tools to you later.
best regards

If anyone succeed to download it faster please do that and place it in oure downloads,i see that theres a BIN file in it with some MSI files...This must be the update Ali was talking..hmmm...

cheers dirk cant get it to download

Yes Henry,i think this could be the real stuf,you can fasten the download but you have to make a email account,but my Chinese is not good unfortunatly;-)...But i think we might get something big over here!

Hope so m8
My chinese is non-existent but will try it through google chrome translator
Have looked out my cypress board and xp lappy in case they are needed :Cheers:

No Paddy mate,the expirings date is: expire : 2014/7/21 5:11 (21 of july 2014)

maybe a little to mutch...eehhh..water yesterday mate? ;-) :drunk:

Thank u Paddy,ive installed it but its Chinese ad u cant change the language,maybe someone who speaks can enliten us...

Ok guys this is a Update V3 for the Dragonworth boards...I have tryed it on all kind ones (even one my mates brought a Sunray to trye it) on none of them it made the connection,it did only on the Dragonworth, and also the cable from the dragonworth is slightly different,there are no "1" and "2" numbers on the cable,the minute i stuck the cable between the Unit and laptop,the tool became green and after i pushed a button it made a update!

But the update makes no different,the Dragonworth is NOT able to work with the newest images and drivers...I allso find out that the faulty Clone from my mate with the "starting" problem is also a DragonWorth because when i connected that one,it also made the connection and the update,but NOTHING happens,i now think theres a hardware faillure with this box and cant be repaired softwarely

So again try this update only on ure DRAGONWORTH clones because it wouldnt work on others due the different architecture,so that means that a Sunray sollution wouldnt work on a Lonrisun and a Lonrisun update wouldnt work on a Dragonworth,anyone whom is going to say that this isnt so,doesnt know anything about IT and the architecture (HW and SW) of these Solo2 clones!

Last edited:
Some people got their Dragonworth units half bricked by this shi**e update!After doing this update they only have "starting" and "hw error" on screen....Ive noticed that most of the units got these error on display is a Dragon mainboard anyway,with or without this update...PLEASE STAY AWAY OF THIS JUNK PRODUCT!!Dont buy Dragon anymore!They introduce a update and when u do this update then ure Dragon unit gets half baked!Buy a Sunray or a Lonrisun !

Some people got their Dragonworth units half bricked by this shi**e update!After doing this update they only have "starting" and "hw error" on screen....Ive noticed that most of the units got these error on display is a Dragon mainboard anyway,with or without this update...PLEASE STAY AWAY OF THIS JUNK PRODUCT!!Dont buy Dragon anymore!They introduce a update and when u do this update then ure Dragon unit gets half baked!Buy a Sunray or a Lonrisun !

Dont like to insert my nose in ur post but would like to tell u this update was designed when ppls has accidentally updated the dragon boxes with lonrisun bin update and they have faced the hanging problem in solo2 with new image .this update removes the lonrisun update from the roots . If u have really received this file it from DW seller then ask him for the contact with Lini he will tell u whole procedure and the story behind it

U are not inserting ure nose but this update was given by a dragonworth seller and it would make a V2 a V3...And i dont have to ask anyone else the seller himself told me this,who am i going to beliieve you or the seller...Think the choice is not verry hard....On the one hand a guy who tells us the Lonrisun update is a dragonworth update and the other hand the seller who did asked and and gave me feedback of his engineer...

Can anyone please describe the architecture of the dragonworth board, and how to differentiate it from the Sunray / L&W versions?
I am trying to recover a corrupted NAND flash and need to know which bootloader bin file to use.

Does anyone still have this program, because all 3 download links have stopped working. I was messing around with the drivers on my old DragonWorth solo2 box and it is now stuck on "starting" and "HW error" I can now only install VTI 7.0.0. which is not a clone safe image. All other images I have tried wont start, even when they are installed after the VTI image. I wanted to see if this can revert the box to the previous state.

I also have a genuine Solo2, but wanted to use the clone as a second box.

---------update------------
I can install all Lonrisun v4 images, so it seems I can only install images with newer kernell and drivers containing the timebomb. I need to find a way to go back to the old images. Hope you guys can help. - Or are the v4 images safe for me? I have only tried them with the sat cable disconnected.

Last edited:
Could somebody help me to know what kind of clone box I have? It's Meelo+SE on fron panel, on the fan is written Lonrisun, and on motherbord is written v.1.5

Back