A big thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

j t holder

Inactive User
Reaction score
I would like today thank you to spirderbox team up dated me 9000hd with new channel list can now watch liverPool v Sunderland live on sat this saturday on Thor pt2 in hd . Thanks again.

I would like today thank you to spirderbox team up dated me 9000hd with new channel list can now watch liverPool v Sunderland live on sat this saturday on Thor pt2 in hd . Thanks again.

dont be suprised if the channel suddenly "scrambles" before the match as the epl games have been a big no-no with the spiderteam with possible porridge to come for "the fire at the shop" although i hope everything is ok and you get to see your game. regards mdt

Last edited:
No good having a big set up and get nothing on it i pay a sub so i can enjoy me telly when ever i want, on me 60in hd tv footy at its best, when i got it set up ist year subs was in price,

dont be suprised if the channel suddenly "scrambles" before the match as the epl games have been a big no-no with the spiderteam with possible porridge to come for "the fire at the shop" although i hope everything is ok and you get to see your game. regards mdt

Is not the "fire of the Shop" who Burn the Genuine Hobby Members are different fires who Burn them ,who spies Around and trying to gave Him and the hobby members Troubles..
Do not gave the "Fault" to some one has all ways gave to This Hobby and to most Members happy time..gave the fault to the Real trouble makers Competitors ( are hide even here most of people know who they are )and Spies they like see HIM down.
But i Can Guaranty you He is FULL UPDATE...

Mdt...if you genuine you should understand what i mean.

Is not the "fire of the Shop" who Burn the Genuine Hobby Members are different fires who Burn them ,who spies Around and trying to gave Him and the hobby members Troubles..
Do not gave the "Fault" to some one has all ways gave to This Hobby and to most Members happy time..gave the fault to the Real trouble makers Competitors ( are hide even here most of people know who they are )and Spies they like see HIM down.
But i Can Guaranty you He is FULL UPDATE...

Mdt...if you genuine you should understand what i mean.
so buying a box and trying to get stuff for free ... and paying subs is a hobby lol

thought darkman was banned ????----he's still a little shit

If Darkman was Ban, Should not be Nominate without His presence, is not fear.
But any way, very simple all ways to talk on the Net over some one .....

Do not offend no one .Be very carefully with your words and do not abuse over it.

Last edited:
bully for u m8 but he's still a little shit that 1 day will be sat looking up at a 12inch black guy wanting to play tick
if not it might be u for saying he's so good !!!
You seem a happy person lol.
DM will be around when you are long gone,
As for me, then bring it on, I have nothing to worry about but you obviously know more than all of us.
Keyboard warriors come and go lol

Hi speedy1234, you seem a little upset with your Spiderbox. I have tried to answer your questions in your other thread https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/269091/#post1982705 but if my advice is not acceptable to you then I am quite willing to buy your Spiderbox from you at a reasonable price and if it's in good condition.
This will allow you to buy another receiver that better meets your specifications and requirements.
Note this is a genuine offer and all I ask is a fair price and that the receiver be in good condition and working.
I wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable replacement but when you not happy with something it's best to get something you will be happy with, or you could always sell it on Ebay.
Please not I am not and have never been a member of a sleeper cell.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is getting boring!!!!!......as a newbie I read threads for info on the spiderbox ..NOT wanting to read about someone not being able to cope with the spiderbox loosing its service+ and using it as a excuse to having a go at a bloke who tries to provide a service with his knowledge .....I have lost it too but quite happy to explore other options and move on......I suggest you do the same speedy1234...... great offer from Jimi to try to help you, but I expect you don't want help or be sorted ...because then you wouldn't have a reason to constantly slag DM off......move on mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back