9volt

glenn

Inactive User
Reaction score
A m8 of mine used the 9v trick to get the free tv (stooopid boy) and now its gone belly up.
Can the card be reset (if it is the card that hold the informtion) if so how???

Regards
Glenn

your best bet is to ring sly and tell them the dog ate it and can they please send you a new one

Well dudes these cards that are full up with ppv are actually very useful because they can help with finding a way to clear them and a full ppv hack being developed. Now I dont want to get this forum into trouble so I cant openly say what to do with them because these cards belong to NDS at all times! But if you have one of these cards then I am sure someone on here will like a PM.

If you throw away your rubbish it is worthless, if you take it to a boot sale....

;)

Come on Pink Helmets mate, you can spill it on here, we dont mind!!!

sounds to me like hes saying that if people tell you to feed your card ( which as he says isnt your property, its nds's ) to your dog it may get the forum into trouble (which we dont want). But if you know the member hes refering to then that member may be able to tell you where to actually send the cards for proper :D inspection / disposal, i think.

But i may have read it wrong :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

erm..

You can tell people to feed cards to dogs, or use as cigarette packet strenghening, or ice scraper, or butter spreader, or whatever. No probs there, but if someone posts that they have cards for sale, or someone posts that they will buy cards then this is known as illegal trading, because the cards owners (NDS in this case) will not allow their cards to be sold. It doesn't matter if they are busted cards or hacked cards or subscribed cards, if someone sells or buys them then it is trading of cards that belong to someone else. NDS spy's read forums and keep the eye in the sky looking at all times, and I guarantee they would cause Mickie and Gazer much trouble, and likely closed down. Besides the rules are clear here, trading not allowed, and rightly so.
However, there is always someone who will want the old rubbish that others throw away, cos it could be useful to them.
Nuff said.
The End
:D

Back