800se image

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi guys

can anyone recomend a good image for 800sethat supports the bbc and itv iplayers please?

thanks.

Im using a clone Open Pli 2.1 image. Works well with iplayer - havnt got itv player installed yet though.

Blue button > Bbc iPlayer and that's it. Although the plugin in usimg (v0.1a unofficial) it says HD but definitely isn't showing in HD

Im using a clone Open Pli 2.1 image. Works well with iplayer - havnt got itv player installed yet though.

Blue button > Bbc iPlayer and that's it. Although the plugin in usimg (v0.1a unofficial) it says HD but definitely isn't showing in HD

thanks for the reply mate did you download that imagefrm here?

either openpli or dreamelite 4 image should be fine

running most plugins personally as above working well

I've the openpli image running great.

Ice Films, 1Channel, BBC iPlayer, itv player, rte player etc.

There is a way of getting all the BBC iPlayer streams into HD, but not copied over the files yet to test it......

thanks for the reply mate did you download that imagefrm here?

Sorry can't remember where I downloaded it from. Ill have a quick look and try find it again though

There is a way of getting all the BBC iPlayer streams into HD, but not copied over the files yet to test it......

Any idea where I can download this?

Last edited:
openpli image on forum works

just tried it with bbc iplayer itvplayer utube tsmedia

working 100%

hi

i have got an image working with bbc iplayer and the new movies online plugin but cant get itv to work yet as it wont appear in the plugins for some reason?

what did you use to get itv working please

did you try itv-player-e2 plugin-master

runs sweet for me

did you try itv-player-e2 plugin-master

runs sweet for me

ok guys i got bbc itv and movies online all working!!!

are there 40d and channel 5 ones around?

Last edited:
is it the full folder i upload to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/Extensions as whe i go into plugins it does not show

yeah, copy the full folder (actually sub folder called "itv_preview" into "usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/Extensions/"

ITV Player option appears under plugins or when pressing the blue button

yeah, copy the full folder (actually sub folder called "itv_preview" into "usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/Extensions/"

ITV Player option appears under plugins or when pressing the blue button

thanks mate please see the post above your last one

Back