7w

I think you will find thats the bird next door at number 8.
You need 11938V 27500

Ive always used this one....

AtlanticBird-7--------7 west 11227V 27500 Al Delta

it is tp 11.081h sr 2.849.:Biggrin2:

thanks guys, but i did check the above tp with kofsat and flysat and they both say the chans./freq correspond to 7w ???? why do 2 different sites list as so, i gonna have to reposition dish and motor pos. now. but will check again before re doing, thanks, tl.

Hi Timelord,

There are 4 satellites at this position mate...

Eutelsat 7 West A at 7.3°W ~ I believe that nearly all of the transponders on this new bird are receivable in the UK using a 100cm dish (slightly smaller dishes might also be OK depending on whether you live in a favourable location in the UK)

Nilesat 101 at 7.0°W ~ Depending on your dish size and location in the UK you might receive some of the Vertical transponders with a 100cm-120cm dish during daylight hours and occasionally Horizontal transponders from about 10pm-2am

Nilesat 102 at 7.0°W ~ Depending on your dish size and location in the UK you might receive some of the Vertical transponders with a 100cm-120cm dish during daylight hours and occasionally Horizontal transponders from about 10pm-2am

Nilesat 201 at 7.0°W ~ Don't even try frequencies on this satellite as it employs a local geographical area spot-beam

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Back