7' x 4' Pool Table

cant complain at that price, wish i had somewhere to put it as iv always wanted a proper one like that!

HAVE YOU READ THE REVIEWS ????

poor build quality Id rather buy a second hand proper uk bar table as there slate and theres plenty in the local papers

It does look nice though let us know what its like when it arrives mate ?

I have been watching pool tables on Eblag for the past few weeks, and smaller second hand ones, that look nowhere near as good, are selling for more than this costs new.
It is only for the kids to use at home so hopefully it will be ok, but will let you know when it arrives.

Forgot to add, I have also been looking on the North East Ad-Trader online and our local papers but not found anything as suitable for the price :)

poor build quality Id rather buy a second hand proper uk bar table as there slate and theres plenty in the local papers

Just read the reviews on the Argos site, 3 of them don't seem that good, but you have to take into account that these people will have probably paid £600 for it, I still think it's a good buy for the price.

Will still let you know tho, oh and btw I would like some more info on your caravan, will PM you tomorrow when I have less voddie running thru my system lol

Donna

Just read the reviews on the Argos site, 3 of them don't seem that good, but you have to take into account that these people will have probably paid £600 for it, I still think it's a good buy for the price.

Will still let you know tho, oh and btw I would like some more info on your caravan, will PM you tomorrow when I have less voddie running thru my system lol

Donna

No probs gis a buzz tomorraz as for the table if its quite heavy and seems solid let is know and I might supprise my little fellow with one :proud:

Heres a few pics of the caravan 1 double room with un suite / 1 room with 2 singles / and a pull down double in the living room.

Last edited:

I totally agree.
looks similar to the one i bought from costco about 8 months ago, but it was a riley one, and over 100kilos!! proper slate bed, and alas no where to put it. had to bring it back.... gutted, only cost about 125. :(

KEEP us informed on the pool table oxy please my sons kinda took a fancy to one since I mentioned it. :proud:

Showing up as £300 now.
I would of bought one if it was for £200!

now at £299 says was at 199 previously at bottom looks like someone at argos made an error

keep us posted

Hi, Yep when I looked yesterday it was showing up at £299.99, must have went back up.

Ours is being delivered on Tuesday, so I will let you know what it's like :)

Well it got delivered today, and it weighs a ton! not had chance to put it up yet, but will let you know what it's like when we do.

Considering the proper sh1t ones are over £100, I don't think we'll be complaining!

Well we put it up and we love it! It's solid, and great, can't fault the table at all. The only thing I could complain about is the cues, they are crap lol but other than that for £200 we are well pleased.

Back