7 Day EPG / HD Channels / PVR on TM6800Super

CRJ343

Inactive User
Reaction score
Upgrade my TM6800 HD Super with the latest software version 741 and noted the following "strange conditions" :-

After the 7-day EPG was loaded the following sometimes happened :-

1/ HD channels would "sometimes" not display properly - "No Audio/Video"
2/ The PVR stopped functioning completey OR some uploaded videos which previously ran OK would fail to start (particularly the Astra promotional video which is full HD)
3/ Turning the stb to standby and restarting without loading the 7-day EPG corrected both conditions.

When I then applied the Phantom patch for the same software I then found that :-

1/ The PVR failed completely - would not record and would not show any recorded or uploaded videos.

Has anyone else had a similar problem ?
(Please note both software uploads were preceded and succeeded by Factory Resets)

I used too have simalair problems on my 7100 with the internal hdddrive
Untill i read a post from digidude on one of the linux tm's can't remember wich one
how to format drive
The method he recommended was(make sure you back up any files off the pvr that you want to keep first)
goto main menu>usb menu>disk manager>format disk press ok
once your tm is finished formating your pvr turn of your tm completely even switch off at the back and leave for a few minutes
Then switch back on goto disk manager menu again and select your pvr and make sure that the auto time shift funktion is off
after following this method i never had any problems with my drive yet so maybe this might work for you

Back