6000 iptv

alex123

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi
does the iptv work ok with decent BB mine is pretty bad as I like in the stick can see utube etc on 6000 but on iptv I press default and list of films appear but when I try to play one get loading message and black screen just wondering if they should work or maybe they have been blocked like one channel
cheers alex

Hi
does the iptv work ok with decent BB mine is pretty bad as I like in the stick can see utube etc on 6000 but on iptv I press default and list of films appear but when I try to play one get loading message and black screen just wondering if they should work or maybe they have been blocked like one channel
cheers alex

Oh no mate pressing default will erase any new IPTV list and revert to the original list which is mostly out of date now. First download the latest list then go into IPTV press Red, Blue (delete), Yellow (delete all).
Press exit a couple of times then install the latest IPTV list via your memory stick.

Oh no mate pressing default will erase any new IPTV list and revert to the original list which is mostly out of date now. First download the latest list then go into IPTV press Red, Blue (delete), Yellow (delete all).
Press exit a couple of times then install the latest IPTV list via your memory stick.
ok thanks m8 will do that now
many thanks

hi jimi I cant find an iptv list to download is it on this forum ?
alex

No I looked, there were a few test lists around but no new update, we will have to wait for a new list to be posted.

please stop having a go at me please I have done nothing rong to u

why don't u stick to the same satellite forum wear u and sertari members or vips as u call them on there stay on that sertern satellite forum this is a great forum best on the web u do nothing but moan abaut other members u and ur mates on all the satellite forums that u go on regards simon ps I don't like having a go at any boday I apologised to the admin but hes all ways having a go at people on other satellite forums that im on give my regards to eclon manch

Last edited:
why don't u stick to the same satellite forum wear u and sertari members or vips as u call them on there stay on that sertern satellite forum this is a great forum best on the web u do nothing but moan abaut other members u and ur mates on all the satellite forums that u go on regards simon ps I don't like having a go at any boday I apologised to the admin but hes all ways having a go at people on other satellite forums that im on give my regards to eclon manch

You have misunderstood post #12 from manic01 was to help you it is a clue to what you wanted.
Many members (including myself) are members on other forums as we like to share knowledge and try to help with members problems.
If "all the best" were only on one forum that forum would be so busy no one would ever be able to log in to it.
However this forum is one of the best and the rules are fairly relaxed here we can say almost anything as long as we stick to the rules.

put a sat in front of what you think he called you and once you wipe the egg of your face you should apologise to him anyway I got some good iptv links links to from pimps some really good quality but quite a lot of dead links but quite happy but I need to delete dead ones to tidy up my list but works well .thanks for your help guys

Some links last a long time some can disappear overnight, well it's all good fun.
Watch what you can, if the odd link does not work it's cost you nothing so try another.
Plenty to watch using the other capabilities of this great little receiver.

how do I make the satellite edit biger for my computer screen is this posible

can I sort channels out on my spiderbox with the remote control if so how do u do this please

Ok question 1
To make the channel editor full screen on your PC go to the top right of the PC screen and click the two boxes icon.
Question 2
Press menu go to Channel icon press ok press RED press GREEN find channel to move then arrow up or down to the desired position press YELLOW

Back