6 Month Mobile Broadband £20

ok guys i had a t-mobile usb dongle hangin about from an old contract so i got a t-mobile pay as u go sim and topped up £20 and sent the text 6MONTHWEB to 441 and it took my £20 credit straight away i took out the sim from my blackberry and put it into the dongle and the t-mobile dashboard and software installed but it wont pick up any reception it just says sim card not valid or sumthing any help appreciated

many thanks in advance hotwire

sorry guys my mistake sim was inserted incorrectly and its working fine now. thanks to all for this great offer.

hotwire

Fellas I have unlimited internet on my current t-mobile contract I dont really use it that much as I have an HTC touch 2 which is quite a small phone. Is there anyway I can replicate my sim card to put in a dongle for use for my daughters laptop?? She doesnt have any internet where she lives.

Fellas I have unlimited internet on my current t-mobile contract I dont really use it that much as I have an HTC touch 2 which is quite a small phone. Is there anyway I can replicate my sim card to put in a dongle for use for my daughters laptop?? She doesnt have any internet where she lives.

I don't think you can clone your sim card as it's your telephone number then you won't be able to use it but if you didn't want it anymore and was willing to carry on paying for it stick it in a unlocked dongle enter the apn settings and away you go

The cheapest way is picking up a cheap Dongle from argos and buying pre paid sims. A dongle plus 12gb (4x 3gb sim cards) works out about £40 so that would be a 1gb a month enough for light browsing

Back