6 Month Mobile Broadband £20

mrmachinegunn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Havent seen this posted anywhere else but been using a tmobile sim card in my 3g modem for the last year with the 6month web bolt on which if you top up £20 and then text 6MONTHWEB to 441 you get 6 month internet for £20 its meant for your phone but works great in the 3g modem after the 6 month just top up £20 again and buy the bolt on again.

Fair use policy of 500mb a month, which should be ok for basic surfing.

Is there an allowance?
You can surf and email as much as you want.

There is a 500MB allowance for streaming videos, uploading and downloading files. If you hit this limit during the month, you won't be able to do this stuff again until the next month.

For the best internet on your phone at home, connect to your home WiFi, so you won't even touch your 500MB allowance.

h**p://www.t-mobile.co.uk/services/uk/fairuse/?WT.mc_id=fup

Fair use policy of 500mb a month, which should be ok for basic surfing.

h**p://www.t-mobile.co.uk/services/uk/fairuse/?WT.mc_id=fup

i go on youtube, spotify ect all the time and have no problems its great for basic sufing ect.

just any tmobile pay as you go sim card that can recieve 3g i get them free from there site.

on The legal stuff you need to know it says:

----
once your free Booster has run out you’ll then automatically be charged up to £1 a day to browse the internet unless you buy one of our 30 day or 6 month Boosters

----

How can they charge you if you don't put anymore credit on the SIM?

Ah ok, so that is a t-mobile usb "dongle" - but surely it's made by a different company.

Is there any way I can find out what these re-branded dongles make / model actually are?

What about the 3 offer 3gb 3 month, about 7 quid for a sim from amazon, well it was this morning.

and 3' s mobile broadband is supposed to be really good.
Sent from my HTC Hero

What about the 3 offer 3gb 3 month, about 7 quid for a sim from amazon, well it was this morning.

and 3' s mobile broadband is supposed to be really good.
Sent from my HTC Hero

thats good hadnt looked was after the iphone bolt on didnt realise they stopped that last summer lol now its £10 a month then saw this and order free sim was now going to top up £20 and then send the text but the dash board from zte is asking for dial number but the o2 dash dont i wonder if i can put the tmobile dash on it?

has anyone got the settings to add to dongles log on page?

use anything for config name number is *99# apn is general.t-mobile.uk and user and pass for username and password hope this helps.

use anything for config name number is *99# apn is general.t-mobile.uk and user and pass for username and password hope this helps.

so number is *99#
apn is general.t-mobile.uk
and user name is user
password is pass

is this correct mate

Back