5402 m1 connections

Tiernan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anybody know if i can connect to different servers at the same time to reduce my glitching on sly channels ?

Yes you can but the Box will always go to the fastest reader available to itself so in fact will cause more glitching than is present at the moment.

With all that is happening of late on the SD on 28.2° east Mgcamd/Newcamd would be the better option

Yes you can but the Box will always go to the fastest reader available to itself so in fact will cause more glitching than is present at the moment.

With all that is happening of late on the SD on 28.2° east Mgcamd/Newcamd would be the better option
Hi digi247.sounds like everybodys having alot of problems with high ecms and glitching. please can you elaborate on why mgcamd.newcamd would be better than cccam ? cheers

Theres high ecm's but will be worse if using pay server.
as i thought. unfortunately i cannot get on a private share as i have no cards to offer or contacts so payservers are my only option

Its happening to everyone not just Payservers. as for using Mgcamd/newcamd most contacts if not all should be using Oscam to read the card which with Oscams built in Cache/CacheEX feature will store valid ECM's where CCcam wont and so MGcamd can read from the stored ECM instead of asking for a new one as does Cccam

Its happening to everyone not just Payservers. as for using Mgcamd/newcamd most contacts if not all should be using Oscam to read the card which with Oscams built in Cache/CacheEX feature will store valid ECM's where CCcam wont and so MGcamd can read from the stored ECM instead of asking for a new one as does Cccam
i am using cccam and my server is oscam. still getting glitching when footys on though.from what i can gather, when footballs on, its at its worst,soon as its finished, normal ecms again. think its anti share measures by sly.i cant find any service that doesnt suffer, ive tested loads now

you will find it is far more stable with an N: line than what it is with a C: line

you will find it is far more stable with an N: line than what it is with a C: line

ok, not really sure why a different line would be more stable but i trust you know what your on about as your very knowledgable on all this. can my 54o2 m1 take n lines ?? cheers

Are the cccam and newcamd the same from every pay server, what I mean is if you have a line can you swop from cccam to newcamd and vise versa or does the server just issue one or the other, and therefore you need to specify which you are going to use when buying a line

So can I choose which to use or is that up to the server, what I mean is does it matter which I choose as long as I leave it on that choice

If your Primarily after 28.2° east then the best option is to ask for an N: Line

I've noticed a lot more glitching recently when the footy's been on on 28.2 I switch to the euro line ive got and its perfect, plus i can get the matches in HD on 13e, 1W etc.

Just have to synch in the audio from the radio commentary which is usually around 6-8 seconds ahead of the picture.

Back