5 free bids , ps3 for 50 pence

tonks1982

DW Regular
Reaction score
those who know me will believe me , others will think im talking shite

anyway , daz on my forum won a brand new wii fit for 50p another guy on a forum won a brand new ps3 for 50p , delivery is a fiver

its a new site and they trying to promote it reason bids are so low, register and recieve 5 free bids

wii fit 5.30
100.00 vouchers sainsburys etc 5.50
ps3 5.50
site is a scam site

ive added my referrer link to get me 1 free bid ,

great website so far , worth registering to place 5 free bids

Last edited by a moderator:
but if youre paying per bid for each 10p bid increment you could end up spending a small fortune

All auctions start at 10p.

Each bid increases the price by 10p.

The price of placing a bid starts at 45p.

When the time left reaches zero the highest bidder wins the right to purchase the item.

All auctions are open from 9am to 11pm.

cant see a won ps3 for 50p though ;)

Last edited:
well i just got tucked up for 2 quid

To place a bid, send a text with the message
'pin tenpence id 3054' to 78880*, or log in for online bidding. *) Price £1, plus operator costs. Read our terms here before placing a bid.

and the message i got back was

The auction has already ended, or an error with the incoming message was recorded Your account will be charged by default

Countdown
1 Day
22:34:30 hours
Auction end: 2009-06-20 19:00

even resent it making sure pin wasnt Pin

thought it looked too good to be true :(

clicking the 'here' bit for terms and conditions gives a screen with

The page you are trying to access does not exist.
Please select a page from the main menu.

Last edited:
All auctions start at 10p.
Each bid increases the price by 10p. The price of placing a bid starts at45p.
when the time left reaches zero the highest bidder wins the right to purchase the item.
All auctions are open from 9am to 11pm.

its a rip off

the sites not a scam ffs m8 my m8 got wii fit for 50pence

the ps3 went for 50p as did loads of items because its a new website.

digidude why did u bid with your mobile when theres free bids on the webpage ? it clearly states 1.00 per mobile message

ive posted this message on a few sites and there all enjoying there bargains accept this one , there was fook all wrong with the link i posted dotn understood why u removed it can some1 explain ???????

its a rip off
[/LEFT]

my m8s wii fit 50p

rwryx5.jpg

2uiu8h4.jpg

his m8s ps3 50p

rkvmgo.jpg

some rip off aint it

sorry but the pics justify nothing without the invoice. i could of ordered a ps3 and took the same picture when it was delivered. Ive seen the site before its not new. you have to pay for the bids you want. you can only use the bids for that auction and none other. with every bid the timer increases.

site opened Friday, 10 April 2009

id call that fairly new

They tend to move around fairly quickly!

I'm not quite sure where you are on this tonks m8. These sort of sites are well publicised scams. You seem to genuinely believe you are doing people a favour. Maybe you just want the referrer perks? Either way, these sort of links don't last long here.

They tend to move around fairly quickly!

I'm not quite sure where you are on this tonks m8. These sort of sites are well publicised scams. You seem to genuinely believe you are doing people a favour. Maybe you just want the referrer perks? Either way, these sort of links don't last long here.

you say that there scams, but what do they actually scam you of ????

you get 5 free bids and if you dont win , you dont go back on the site, so what do they scam you of ?

theres another site similar to this thats been around for years , is that a scam aswell ?

of course im doing people a favour the ones that have won with there free 5 bids have got there items , you less likely to win now with ur 5 free bids because the sites all over the net now

Back