42" LG Plasma for £545

42" Lg Plasma

Anyone intrested in buying this Use yahoopix12 code for £12 Discount also.

now thats a bargain (if its brand new and not used)....saturday gone i paid 500 for a hitachi 32" lcd.....would of paid the extra and gone for the lg.

i tried ordering and it says ur order couldn't be processed

i tried with discount code and visa credit and debit card

hi guys thinking of buying this tv ,just wondering is this company any good?
have heard a lot of negative things about the company ,so just wanted to put my mind at ease before i order also has anyone ordered from them and are they any good?
many thanks jai

have heard a lot of negative things about the company ,so just wanted to put my mind at ease before i order also has anyone ordered from them and are they any good?
many thanks jai

Most of the items they sell are grey imports but they usually give you a UK 3pin plug.

Supported DTV Resolutions 480p, 720p, 1080i, 480i, 576i, 576p

what does this mean can it support 720p and 1080i?

many thanks jai

ive used pixmania a few times now with no complaints, also my lg plasma as never caused me any problems

I bought a printer from them a while back, service wasn't the greatest but it arrived in the end and the price was miles better than the next nearest. I believe they're a French company and the stuff you get from them tends to be 'European' versions, in the case of my printer they didn't provide a UK plug, it just had the 2 prong round pin plug provided by the manufacturer.

I got my LCD Tv from them as Dabs was messing me around. was happy with there service so no complains from me... but it was just the one order.

Why...oh why, do I always come across posts like this when it's too late.....thats an excellent price for LG...why didn't I come across it yesterday.'Cos I'm stupid thats why.....I'm not owning up to how much I spent on a 37in LG lcd!!!

Why...oh why, do I always come across posts like this when it's too late.....thats an excellent price for LG...why didn't I come across it yesterday.'Cos I'm stupid thats why.....I'm not owning up to how much I spent on a 37in LG lcd!!!

M8, send it back you have a cooling off period if bought over the net or in a shop as far as I know, Anyone confirm the time scale???

then order the one above, mate if it's gona save you money, I would

I bought it from Curry's....are you sure they will take it back Shaun? I haven't even got the box now it went out with the bins today.

dont suppose they will now , but I'd still try

You should never throw away boxes mate for things like that, flat pack and put in loft. most things on guaratee require you to package things up in original packaging and return, if not they can refuse to do something, so Ive heard,

great link mate , tv`s great price , great find cheers biffo

Back