4.8e coverage.

eigh8plus

Inactive User
Reaction score
I currently have a 80cm dish, would it be a miracle to receive the Nordic channels here in Northern Italy?I have signals on some Tps, what are my chances if I upgrade to a 1m dish?
Thanks for any info.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Unless you know someone else nearby or possibly another member on here from the same location then the only replys you will get are the standard ones where someone quotes the recommended dish size from the footprint map, Where as in reality you may get away with a smaller or you may need a larger dish. That is why the only real answer will come from someone nearby with actual definite proof it works on such a size dish.

Good Luck

I currently have a 80cm dish, would it be a miracle to receive the Nordic channels here in Northern Italy?I have signals on some Tps, what are my chances if I upgrade to a 1m dish?
Thanks for any info.

no chance whatsoever!! you will be recieving the european beam txp,s. regards mdt

Attachments

• astra-4a_europe_ku_band_beam_T.jpg
    astra-4a_europe_ku_band_beam_T.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Ok..thanks all for the replies.

Ok..thanks all for the replies.

As i said someone would come along and quote the standard footprint maps reply, there are beams in the UK that we should not receive but we do and so my reply about confirming this with someone in your region still applys

As i said someone would come along and quote the standard footprint maps reply, there are beams in the UK that we should not receive but we do and so my reply about confirming this with someone in your region still applys

Ok thanks m8, I will heed your suggestion..thanks all that contributed.

Back