4-19 Years WTF....

I work for a charity that tries to prevent this sort of thing.
This is only one case and it hit the news and everyone is talking about it. Truth of the matter is, this is nothing compared to what is happening everyday.
We try and prevent child abuse, rape, abduction etc etc etc. It is sickening to see what goes on. No matter how many we stop, for every one child we save, another 2 or 3 are probably in danger.
Yet last year, the government cut funding in our sector by 6million pounds. They put out to tender on who can run this and gave it out to the lowest bidder meaning whoever can run these services the cheapest can do it. This means cutting corners and qulity is diminished.
People will use this news to castrate one ethnic group yet they forget the important aspect...there are children who are suffering and we are not doing anything about it. This suffering is caused by OUR society.

Rise above it speedy, the PC brigade will shut you up if you let them but if it's racist it's bad. You can say "Pakistani tw@t" if "tw@t" is the point. If "Pakistani" is the point that's bad.

back to the thread...

Remember Ian Brady and Myra Hindley? What about Hungerford? Ian Huntley, Jon Venables and Robert Thompson, Tracy Connelly, Fiona Donnison?...

All white M8.

Don't let the sh!t stirrers obscure the truth....

Remember Ian Brady and Myra Hindley? What about Hungerford? Ian Huntley, Jon Venables and Robert Thompson, Tracy Connelly, Fiona Donnison?...

All white M8.

So are you saying that because the perpetrators of the above crimes were white it's ok what the Paki's did?.
Maybe you are trying to trivialize what they did?.

Let me ask you this how many gangs of white taxi drivers commit these type of crimes in Lahore?
How many white asylum seekers commit these type of crimes in Quetta?.

The only thing correct in your post is that you have highlighted the fact that, we have enough fooking scum of our own in this country, without importing anymore Asian pedo clunts.

The only thing correct in your post is that you have highlighted the fact that, we have enough fooking scum of our own in this country, without importing anymore Asian pedo clunts.

Welcome to the real world....

Who said they were asylum seekers? Are you sure most were not born here?

Nobody said it is trivial. It is serious.

Some criminals commited a crime. Is it more of a crime because they are a different race/religion? People need to concentrate on the crime not the race of criminals.

A crime is a crime irrespective of who does it.

For those who hate Pakis and Islam, bear in mind that the punishment for adultery is stoning to death. The injunction is no mixing of the sexes, let alone adultery. Even looking at the opposite sex is a sin.

Their crimes were because they are sick, not because of their race or religion. Just because people say not to concentrate they are Asian, it does not mean they condone it.

We as a society need to protect the vulnerable irrespective of race religion or any other criteria and be vigilant. Do we feel angry because Pakis did something horrible or because something horrible happened. Would we feel the same if the victims were a different race?

If the Shariah was here, they would be dead.

Last edited:
This is only one case and it hit the news and everyone is talking about it. Truth of the matter is, this is nothing compared to what is happening everyday.maybe this is the worst case that has happend and the kids have had the bottle to report it.. cos the ppl there reporting it to dont have the balls to do anythink !!!!!! sorry m8 if a child reported anythink like this,,,,, if i never had a penny ad still make sure it got to court

dont matter if kids r 0 / 21 there kids and what gives them rats to do what they did... the shops are sold on... to 1 of there sister's i might ad "google it".. sorry i have 2 daughter's who's lifes have might off gone the wrong way.. i dont hide my way i think.... ppl who do no me on here lol.. add realy like to let ripp on here as to how i feel over this

If the Shariah was here, they would be dead.we dont want that shite law here !!!!!!
why would we want that when the main ring leader cant be named and is a main islamic person ?? it dont work its been proven in this case

Rise above it speedy, the PC brigade will shut you up if you let them but if it's racist it's bad. You can say "Pakistani tw@t" if "tw@t" is the point. If "Pakistani" is the point that's bad.

back to the thread...

All white M8.

the difference is all them white murderers/killers/rapists knew when they committed the crimes it was WRONG... these ****ers think its part of there religion and its ok for them to do this sort of thing.

just look at news reports - no remorse and then they blame everyone who caught them racist... that good old card when you run out of all other options.

nobody said it was just asians doing this nobody, the religion got brought into it and the anger too because these ****ers think under there religion they did nothing wrong and its ok for them to do it.

id get banned from here if i said what i truly think on the matter.. the racist tag i could handle because its used too often these days and means nothing to most now.

theres always some **** defending these animals hence why the country is the way it is... we should sort the do gooders first then we wouldnt have a problem sorting these ****s properly.

and just for the record i know not all muslims/asians/paki's what ever we're calling them are the same its those who choose to read the book/ follow the religion the way they interpret it and not the way the masses interpret it.

Last edited:
...we should sort the do gooders first then we wouldnt have a problem sorting these ****s properly...

I could live with that :)

Maybe we'll get lucky and there's a new trial waiting for them on the other side of the bars...

One other thing, these kids were vulnerable, in care (supposedly). The animals know that kids in care crave affection and that's the method they used to lure them in. Where were the carers? An entire system let those kids down and no-ones taking responsibility. They should have been send down too.

One other thing, these kids were vulnerable, in care (supposedly). The animals know that kids in care crave affection and that's the method they used to lure them in. Where were the carers? An entire system let those kids down and no-ones taking responsibility. They should have been send down too.

cuts cuts cuts, how can you run anything properly without funds. i dont blame local authority as they get the cuts i blame the big boys in london, **** us.. but send millions in aid to pakistan for schools ( i think the last lot we sent was for schools).

cuts cuts cuts, how can you run anything properly without funds. i dont blame local authority as they get the cuts i blame the big boys in london, **** us.. but send millions in aid to pakistan for schools ( i think the last lot we sent was for schools).

Schools ?? you mean to buy Military equipment and train people up for fighting. When WW3 breaks out it will be thanks to this Country for funding our defeat. When is this Government going to wake up and have a good look around at the real world.

You can't see much with your head in the sand...

...how much training is required to press the red buttons?

Yep, lots of nukes over there :(

lots of countries have nukes but everyone knows you need a foot army... not a single war/conflict in history has been won or lost without a foot army (boots on the ground).

im not saying thats where the monies gone because i dont know but i do know we sent millions under the guise of it being for schools.

lots of countries have nukes but everyone knows you need a foot army... not a single war/conflict in history has been won or lost without a foot army (boots on the ground).

im not saying thats where the monies gone because i dont know but i do know we sent millions under the guise of it being for schools.

No US troops set foot in Japan until after it had formally surrendered.

No US troops set foot in Japan until after it had formally surrendered.

they were fighting the japs with boots on the ground before they nuked em, just because they didnt set foot in there country until after they surrendered doesnt mean anything plus after you nuke someone you still need boots on the ground after the fact, you dont nuke and leave them.

You are correct, I'm splitting hairs. In the meantime the sun has come out so I'm off - enjoy :)

Plus the fact we have no warships, no fighter planes and to top it all, soldiers are being made redundant??? WTF. If there was a war over here we would have to suck up to the Yanks to get anything done.

I say they should have have been taken outside in the yard and face firing squad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back