4-19 Years WTF....

**override**

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Should of thrown the key away,wont say what i really want too say but this country sits in silence all the time...

A gang which groomed girls as young as 13 for sex has been jailed for a combined total of 77 years.
Nine men were sentenced at Liverpool Crown Court after being convicted on Tuesday of conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with children under the age of 16 and other offences.

One of the 13-year-old victims became pregnant and had an abortion.

Police said one girl was forced to have sex with 20 men in one night when she was drunk.

The gang members - who are all from Pakistan, apart from one man who is from Afghanistan - received jail sentences between four and 19 years.

In sentencing, Judge Gerald Clifton told the men: "All of you treated (the victims) as though they were worthless and beyond respect.

There was a small but vocal protest by BNP members outside the court

"One of the factors leading to that was the fact that they were not part of your community or religion.

"Some of you, when arrested, said it was triggered by race.

"That is nonsense. What triggered this prosecution was your lust and greed.

The judge also said: "In some cases those girls were raped callously, viciously and violently."

But members of the defence team said they plan to appeal the sentences, claiming the race issue unfairly influenced the case - and even the deliberations of the jury.

Alias Yousaf, the lawyer for Adil Khan who was jailed for eight years, said outside the court there had been attempts by right-wing organisations to influence the outcome "from the outset of this trial".

"It is of great concern that the chairman of the British National Party appeared to have been aware of the verdicts before they were even communicated to the court," he said.

"We are left with no option but to conclude that the confidentiality of the jury's deliberations must have been breached and we submit the proper inference should be drawn that there must have been improper communication from within the jury room to Nick Griffin and perhaps others."

The hearing took place amid tight security, with police standing guard in the courtroom and around the building amid fears of a large demonstration or disruption by far-right groups.

Around 20 BNP members gathered outside the court building holding placards and shouting towards television crews and press photographers.

The man seen as the ringleader, a 59-year-old who cannot be named for legal reasons, was jailed for a total of 19 years for convictions including conspiracy, two counts of rape, sexual assault and a count of trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation.

Grooming Trial Sentences
:: Man A - 19 years

:: Kabeer Hassan - 9 years

:: Abdul Aziz - 9 years

:: Abdul Rauf - 6 years

:: Mohammed Sajid - 12 years

:: Adil Khan - 8 years

:: Mohammed Amin - 5 years

:: Abdul Qayyum - 5 years

:: Hamid Safi - 4 years

The defendant was previously banned from court because of his threatening behaviour and for calling the judge a "racist bastard".

:: Read profiles of the gang members
Takeaway worker Kabeer Hassan, 25, was jailed for nine years for rape and three years, concurrently, for the conspiracy conviction.

The 59-year-old ordered the first victim to have sex with Hassan as a "treat" for his birthday. He raped the girl, who was then 15 years old.

Taxi driver Abdul Aziz, 41, was sentenced to nine years for conspiracy and nine years, concurrently, for trafficking for sexual exploitation.

The married father-of-three took over from the 59-year-old as the main trafficker of the victims and was paid by various men to supply girls for sex.

Married father-of-five Abdul Rauf, 43, was jailed for six years for conspiracy and six years, concurrently, for trafficking for sexual exploitation.

The religious studies teacher at a local mosque asked a 15-year-victim if she had any younger friends and would drive some of the girls to other men, who would use them for sex, despite knowing they were underage.
All of you treated them as though they were worthless and beyond respect.

Judge Clifton
Mohammed Sajid, 35, was sentenced to 12 years for rape, six years for conspiracy, one year for trafficking and six years, all concurrent, for sexual activity with a child

Known as "Saj", he would regularly ply victims with alcohol before having sex with them at his flat, where groups of men would gather and "pass around" the girls.

Adil Khan, 42, was given eight years for conspiracy and eight years, concurrently, for trafficking for sexual exploitation.

Khan, who is married with one child, fathered the child of a 13-year-old victim who believed she was in love with him.

Mohammed Amin, 45, was sentenced to five years for conspiracy and 12 months, concurrently, for sexual assault.

He was a driver for Eagle Taxis for 14 years and was known as "Car Zero". He is married with school-aged children.

Abdul Qayyum, 44, was jailed for five years for conspiracy. He was a driver for Streamline Taxis in Middleton, Greater Manchester, and was known by the name "Tiger".

Illegal immigrant Hamid Safi, 22, was jailed for four years for conspiracy and one year, concurrently, for trafficking.
Grooming Victim: I Was Scared Of Them
He sneaked into the UK on a lorry in 2008 and claimed to have fled Afghanistan because his uncle was murdered by the Taliban.

He was released from a detention centre in Birmingham in March 2009 when he moved to Rochdale.

Safi will be deported back to Afghanistan following his sentence.

The offences happened in and around Rochdale in 2008 and 2009.

It was claimed that the men drove the young girls around parts of Greater Manchester and delivered them to flats and houses where men were waiting to have sex with them.

Police said the victims were from "chaotic" and "council estate" backgrounds.

The girls were targeted in "honeypot locations" where young people were seen to congregate, such as outside takeaways.

Some of the victims told the jury that they were threatened with violence if they did not submit to their demands.

They said they were lured in with free cigarettes, alcohol and food.

Police investigating the gang's crimes denied there was a "racial or cultural" issue and said it was about adults abusing vulnerable children.

A chance to stop the gang was missed in 2008 by the police and the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) who have apologised for their failings.

Police 'Let Down The Victims'

A gang of Asian men who drugged, raped and trafficked underage girls for sex were able to carry out their abuses for two years because of a series of errors made by police, social services and the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS).
Nine men, all from north-west England, abused at least five young girls between August 2008 and 2010.

The nine were Kabeer Hassan, Abdul Aziz, Abdul Rauf, Mohammed Sajid, Adil Khan, Abdul Qayyum, Mohammed Amin, Hamid Safi and a 59-year-old man who cannot be named for legal reasons.

A jury at Liverpool Crown found them guilty of child sex charges, including rape and trafficking, in one of the biggest cases of its kind to reach a British court.

But in the aftermath of the 11-week trial, major questions are being asked about the handling of the early investigation after it was revealed the police and CPS made a series of mistakes which had huge knock-on effects for the young girls involved.

In August 2008, one of the victims, who was 15 years old at the time and cannot be named, told police she was being abused by two Asian men, a 59-year-old, and a 25-year-old called Kabeer Hassan.

A six-hour recorded interview with police took place and DNA evidence pointed to one of the defendants.

But a full year later, in August 2009, a CPS lawyer judged there was a "low prospect of conviction" and decided not to charge the pair.

Greater Manchester Police, able to appeal the decision if it wished, decided to accept the judgement

The two men knew the other defendants well and as one senior police source put it: "The men picked up where the other two left off."

Greater Manchester Police has told Sky News they let the victims in this case down for not doing enough in the 2008 inquiry, which it is now investigating, under the supervision of the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC).

Sky News understands that Greater Manchester Police had submitted a draft report but that the IPCC was "not satisfied" with the findings and sent it back.

An IPCC spokesman said: "The IPCC received a report from Greater Manchester Police as part of the supervised investigation.

"As part of its supervisory role in the investigation, the IPCC has asked Greater Manchester Police to provide all supporting documentation for the report to assist with its consideration and conduct some additional investigative work."

Both the CPS and police have since admitted that they did not think a jury would believe the young girl's story and that she would not be a "credible" witness.

Greater Manchester Police Assistant Chief Constable Steve Heywood said the force had learned lessons from the past but still had much to learn about this type of case.

"We're sorry. We apologise. This was the wrong decision and subsequently it was overturned," he told Sky News.

"We didn't do as well as we could with that victim and we apologise for that.

"But we have learned lessons and they were serious lessons to learn."

We didn't do as well as we could with that victim and we apologise for that. But we have learned lessons and they were serious lessons to learn.

Greater Manchester Police Assistant Chief Constable Steve Heywood
All the victims were known to social services; some were in care at the time that the abuses took place.

Steve Garner, director of Children's Social Care at Rochdale Council, said the victims in their care were not monitored sufficiently.

"We have realised that we were simply not communicating with other agencies enough to keep track of what they were doing and who they were associating with," he said.

"But that has changed now and we all work together a lot better than we did back then."

The trial at Liverpool Crown Court heard in graphic detail of how the girls were targeted by the men who saw them as "vulnerable" and an "easy target".

Prosecuting, Rachel Smith QC, told the jury: "They were the sort of children who were easy to identify, target and exploit for the sexual gratification of these men.

"The events and circumstances described by the girls are at best saddening and at worst shocking in places."

One of the victims, looked after by social services at the time, was moved to the south of England by carers.

But two of the men kept in contact and deposited money into her account so that she could travel back to Rochdale to have sex with them.

She was "paid to keep quiet," she later told police.

Another victim posted a note under the door of a care home manager as a "cry for help".

That note, read to the jury, said: "Asians pick me up, they get me drunk, they give me drugs, they have sex with me and pay me not to tell anyone. I want to move".

It was only when the north west's new chief prosecutor, Nazir Afazal, looked at the case three years later that he decided to reverse the decision.

He believed the judgement was wrong and ordered a review of the case.

"We all failed these young girls," Mr Afazal told Sky News

"It was my immediate opinion, after reviewing this case, that there was sufficient evidence to warrant a prosecution.

"We very much regret the judgement that was made back in 2008."

the 59 yr old who CANT be named call the jury racist and the judge a racist WHITE bastard.. he should be charged with being racist for saying that but. cant see anythink being done becouse of his skin colour.. fecking joke only whites get done for being racist... hope they all get what they deserve in prison the dirty ****ing scum bags.

.” When verdicts were returned the 59-year old defendant shouted: “This is a racist jury and you’re a racist judge. White bastards.’’

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: Nine-man asian sex gang guilty

Last edited:
I dont normally raise to all this,but this is enough for me now,we are the ones with the wrong colour and in the wrong country now,our freedom of speach means jack sh*t no more...

what i want to know is why this guy cant be named, if he's guilty regardless of colour or religion if he's guilty he should be named.

he's either a imam (sp?)

a bobby (doubtful)

or maybe a doctor.. (doubtful again)

its got to be someone who holds authority or why name the others but hide his name?

im going for the first option and its probably some bullshit from his lawyer that he would be murdered by his fellow muslims if he was named.

tbh he deserves to be put to sleep, anyone who fiddles kids deserves whats coming to them.

even gary glitter who took em up the shitter didnt get off not being named.

he cant be named as he has already applied the conviction on grounds that he was discriminated against as the jury must have racist ties

****ing set of paedo ****s. These ****in scum dont even get called paedos. Big thing in my town see it all the time, cars full of asians pickin up young white girls, but nothing happens. If it was a gang of white men they would all be paedos.

Sent from my shitefone .......

probably some bullshit from his lawyer that he would be murdered by his fellow muslims if he was named.

and wouldnt that be a devestating blow to the community? [sarcasm :proud:]

name and shame them all, and let the inmates murder them slowly one by one

Last edited:
This is now normal in the UK, white girls,(children) are not safe anymore,it's in their culture to do this type of thing.
All the delusional pc clan will continue to find excuses, e.g Mohamhead did it, that 9 year old was provocatively dressed, this is normal for them, we should just except it.And if you voice an objection you are called racist.
What a toilet of a country we now live in and the most hated race in this country have turn it into this hell hole, with the help of the pc mob.
I am sure there was a thread about this country becoming too Americanized, again it was the deluded pc twits, well this is your multiculturalism at its very best, you lot should hold your heads in shame,but you won't.
I know which I would preferre.

Bring back hanging and enoch powell.

Can't say I'm surprised at this scum, what do the public expect when the namby pamby PC Brigade stick there noses in at every opportunity?!

They should all be castrated, well I hope while they are in prison they get beaten daily and buttfooked repeatedly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it seems some of these girls and in previous cases, seem to be girls who are in social care/services. They need finding out how these girls are being looked after, why is it that they are allowed out at those times of the night to go wherever they please. Again, local services and parents need to be more pro-active on this.
I see young kids hanging around street coners around 10pm ect i bet its more worse in bigger town/city

anybody raping children, regardless of skin colour, religion or reason, should be tortured slowly to death - maybe stocks and chains erected in town centres for this purpose.

Hmmm.......

Come on HH you can do better than that. All this sh*t maybe legal in there Country, over here is a different matter. Punish these people the way they should be punished in there own Country. Castrate them, chop fingers off for stealing ect, ect. How much longer are these people /race going to get away with this.

Don't like how question time handled this last night not good enough, too much pc brigade trying not to upset anyone.

@Miggy - I could have done...

My 'hmmm' simply indicated a concern that the racial element may overpower the 'revulsion and justice' element.

The people I know in ethnic communities are as disgusted as the posters here. The issue should be that, whatever ethnic background, the punishment is insufficient.

Yes, I know that this type of behaviour is predominant in certain cultures but that is not the point surely?

Sure, I agree with castration, naming so they get what's coming to them within whatever institution they end up occupying but because they're animals, NOT because they're Pakistani (or whatever).

The BNP win political points based on the case, other countries move against immigrants - witness France.

Argue for justice rather than point the finger at ethnicity otherwise we tar everyone with the same brush and we become as bad as those we abhor - every culture has it's share of physcopaths...

Back