3rd Test....Who will prevail

Wiz

Senior Member +
Reaction score
Its the start of the 3rd Npower test today between England and Australia....series is all sqaure at the moment and with evrything to play for it should make for a very interestin tussle as both teams will be keen to wrestle the advantage :)

Wiz

Wiz said:
Its the start of the 3rd Npower test today between England and Australia....series is all sqaure at the moment and with evrything to play for it should make for a very interestin tussle as both teams will be keen to wrestle the advantage :)

Wiz
tough one to call m8.. England has the momentum but Aussies always a resilient side (who'd have thought they would get so close to victory on the 2nd test???)

Anyway I think that whoever wins the third test will go on to win the Ashes.

Come on ENGLAND!!

Not a cricket fan. Can only watch it in circumstances like the end of 2nd test, where there is actually some excitement. Have noticed that England were exceptional today. So we are now looking forward to boring for a day or 2? Have no idea re the difference between a test and a one day, apart from the fact I can watch the last half hour of a one day, and enjoy it, again due to the scenario x need to get so many runs in so many overs. I have also no idea how u can get a draw, other than Australia getting their other 2 runs, and I don't really want to know. Everyone to their own :eatarrow:

well what a second day ! are the aussies england in disguise ! ive read a lot about england`s cricket team getting better and closing the gap on the aussies but when it came down to it i thought they`d pummel us and we`d start collapsing , nice to see the tables turned on those gracious and not smug at all *******s !

Back