3g USB Broadband

graemewh

Inactive User
Reaction score
My girlfriend has just ordered the £25 a month plan which gives you 7GB a month to use, she wont be using it for mega downloading etc but I thought the 3GB may not be enough, anyone using this broadband and could help/advise?

You should have stuck to the 3GB plan it will be more than enough for web surfing.

I am on the 3GB plan and only used 1.3GB last month, I was web surfing and streaming videos now and again.

well we have 14 days to send back so may send it back and getthe 3gb plan, she will be on msn mostly will this use any GB from her account?

She can use MSN 24/7 and she still will not use up her 3GB allowance unless she starts downloading music, videos etc.

It should be okay to downgrade to 3GB as they have a 14 day returns policy?>

For future reference, it's always better to start off low if your unsure as it is easier to upgrade things than downgrade, after all if you upgrade the company will jump through hoops to help you. Where as donwnrading can be a bit of a pain or if your unlucky breaking the contract you signed up to and they could refuse.

Of course in this instance you say you have 14 days so you will be ok.

Im on the 3GB monthly plan. Still got nearly 2GB left and the month ends on Saturday. The total volume statistics on the connection program don't seem to match up to the remaining usage they say when i go on to My3. does anyone find this?

The program says:

Total volume Statistic

Sent: 1257.45 MB

Recieved: 3541.66 MB

In total thats 4799.11 MB so out of 6144 MB (2 months usage) I should only have about 1200 MB remaining but on My3 it says 2,055.881 remaing.

Last edited:
i also use this for work, I use remote desktop quite a lot and dont ever come near reach my limit

Im on the 3GB monthly plan. Still got nearly 2GB left and the month ends on Saturday. The total volume statistics on the connection program don't seem to match up to the remaining usage they say when i go on to My3. does anyone find this?
The program says:
Total volume Statistic
Sent: 1257.45 MB
Recieved: 3541.66 MB
In total thats 4799.11 MB so out of 6144 MB (2 months usage) I should only have about 1200 MB remaining but on My3 it says 2,055.881 remaing.

I find that aswell the statistics on the connection program are alot more than what My3 states.

Back