3d tennis

baron

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am fortunate enough to have a sammy 3d tv and was surprised when the ladies final was show in 3d , .....Woooow can't wait for sunday mens final, bound to show that in 3d as well.......Guess what, No........ car racing instead ,you teasing lot bbc.

it was in 3D mate :) it was like the womens final delayed by about 30 minutes

I watched it for a while in a cheap pair of cardboard 3D glasses, what a pile of cr*p I thought there was 2 Murray's and 2 Federers playing. ffs split screen shite.

I watched it for a while in a cheap pair of cardboard 3D glasses, what a pile of cr*p I thought there was 2 Murray's and 2 Federers playing. ffs split screen shite.

thats because it was broadcast in side by side for 3d tv sets , not anaglyph m8

I must have been off this planet or with the fairies I never saw the 3d viewing for the mens final:CRYBABY:

The glasses have to be active to work cardboard is inactive quality street wrappers worked in the past lol

The glasses have to be active to work cardboard is inactive quality street wrappers worked in the past lol

Omg wait till I see that guy on the market stall tomorrow he said they were top quality :( and that they worked a treat? or was it they were on a sweet? hmm :err:

Should have gone to spec savers miggy.......................................

Back