3D Films on WDTV Live?

fitzybhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Been having a quick scour of the net for compatibility between WDTV and 3D rips of movies. The results seem to be mixed, with some having some success and others having none. Anyone on here tried to watch SBS on a WDTV? I've got 1TB external drive serioulsy under utilised in a bedroom that would be better served full of 3D stuff for the kids.

i use it all the time for 3d mate workes great no problems at all select your movie then just set your T.V to SBS

let me know how u get on and what u think mate

Cheers mate. Not got my TV yet, getting it next week. Will let you know how I get on.

yes it works spot on with 3d sbs films, you really want to be hard wired into the network though rather than wireless if you use it that way, but from a hard drive they should play excellent, i stream all my stuff from my nas drive to wdtv and its much better then wireless, but if your using a dedicated hard drive to it then this doesnt apply!

Cheers Big-hol, no network access available where the TV is going to be located. Only option is homeplugs and I'm not really too sure on the reliability of those. Dedicated drive it is.

Back