360 freezing+disc errors

Donnie Darko

Inactive User
Reaction score
Bought a 360 just before xmas brand new,had the occassional freezing,now becoming more common.
Also getting disc error more frequently,tried cleaning discs etc no joy,sometimes they load, lately takes 3 attempts.
Gonna get in touch with MS anyone know the procedure for returns and duration etc.
Have searched but nothing definitive.

Should be no more than a 2 week turn around , that`s what mine took.

Both my repairs have been 10 days and two weeks respectively.

Depends if you get lucky and have it sent to Southampton or have to send it to Germany,apparently its just the allocation system that decides.

To be honest i found it easier and a dam sight quicker to fill everything out online, all my returns ( rrod ) have gone to germany and come back within 10 days, phone them and they go through all the bullshit, plug this in, do this and do that etc etc, use online, just register your 360 and your away :)

Both my repairs have been 10 days and two weeks respectively.

Depends if you get lucky and have it sent to Southampton or have to send it to Germany,apparently its just the allocation system that decides.

UPDATE..........registered box online,box went to Frankfurt for repair,new dvd drive fitted,2 wk turnaround.

my nephew just got his back 2 week turn around, lot quicker than when i sent one 13 months ago

im guessing there just receiveing them giving em a quick once over and shipping them back out

well ive just sent one back it took 2 days to get to frankfurt so will monitor the situation and hopefully i get it back soon kids are doing my head in lol.

Back