Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

360 best kit to fix 3 red lights ?

hi mate i opened mine cleaned the paste of,got to socket set pieces and placed on the main chip and heated them up with a paint stripper gun moving between both(not keeping it over one) for 1 min 30 secs,worked for me,johnthehun told me and he has done a few that way successfully :proud:

put new paste on and all ok

Last edited:
ok m8 thanks i am not sure if i've got that gun thing liying about somewhere. anything else i can use on it. please can u send me info back or pm me some info. wanna try and get it fixed for him asap. and i have got some pc heatsink paste wil i put that on after i've did the cleen as well or what ?

thanks gsim

i have fixed a few now using 8 m5 10mm bolts and 16 washers. on a couple of 360s i used some new paste but then i ran out and everything still worked. so far i have only had 2 that i couldnt fix but they showed an error code of 0002 the others didnt

the best fix is buy a new jasper and sell the controller power pack and cables and your red ring of death box on ebay you can get almost the cost of a new one
you can get 30 pound for console
20 pound for control
15 pound for power pack
and 10 pound for lead
that 75 pound
a new one only cost 130

I have just ordered a fix kit with the nylon washers off a 100% geezer on the bay, will let you know how it works.

Messa

Back