3.90m33 easy installer for noobz

2 ways to stop sticky keys m8 :proud:

1: press the SHIFT key 5 times and disable sticky keys

2: stop :SSEXY:

:roflmao:

lmfao. He aint going to do either. lol. Put the vaseline down before you type the reply john. lol

l quicky lads why do i need this and will my sex life improve ? l have 3.17 m33-3

Last edited:
l quicky lads why do i need this and will my sex life improve ? l have 3.17 m33-3

It will improve, if you contact Mrsjohnthehun. lol. But seriously, no mate. You dont need to upgrade at this time. I am still on 3.52. Until something is enabled that I want, or a game requires the higher fw, then stick with what works.

It will improve, if you contact Mrsjohnthehun. lol. But seriously, no mate. You dont need to upgrade at this time. I am still on 3.52. Until something is enabled that I want, or a game requires the higher fw, then stick with what works.
cheers m8 will wait till it increases penis length

just ask jan and kryton for something for that .
i found a pictiure of they 2 popping there heads out from behind a curtain.

cickok.gif

mod please remove if unsutable

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
yes he is sure m8

restore ur system defaults
format card then try again

Sorted! Turned out I had to format my mem stick! All working now! Cheers guys! Im now on FW 3.52 M33

Now then, what do I do with this m33-4 update?? I have a game150 and 'seplugins' folder. How do I run the update?

Sorted! Turned out I had to format my mem stick! All working now! Cheers guys! Im now on FW 3.52 M33

Now then, what do I do with this m33-4 update?? I have a game150 and 'seplugins' folder. How do I run the update?

dont bother with the serplugin folder m8

I think it goes in the game150 folder mate, but I cannot remember. Read the nfo. lol. And never question my stooge brother. We 3 stooges are the psp gurus. lol. We hacked it, and you came. lmao.

I think it goes in the game150 folder mate, but I cannot remember. Read the nfo. lol. And never question my stooge brother. We 3 stooges are the psp gurus. lol. We hacked it, and you came. lmao.

LOL, thanks mate!

Ive read all info on the update, ive transferred the eboot file in to game150 but it does not show on the psp!? Any ideas?

LOL, thanks mate!

Ive read all info on the update, ive transferred the eboot file in to game150 but it does not show on the psp!? Any ideas?

is it in an update folder?
u put the whole update folder in the game 150 folder m8

is it in an update folder?
u put the whole update folder in the game 150 folder m8

Ah that might be why then. I double clicked on update folder and just transferred the eboot in to the game 150 folder. I'll try putting the WHOLE folder in to the game 150 tonight.

By the way, is this the custom FW where I can update in the future over the internet online using the PSP?

Ah that might be why then. I double clicked on update folder and just transferred the eboot in to the game 150 folder. I'll try putting the WHOLE folder in to the game 150 tonight.

By the way, is this the custom FW where I can update in the future over the internet online using the PSP?

no u need 380m33 for that

Back