3.90m33 easy installer for noobz

good stuff.
great for the noobs and people who dont have wifi. "yay"

did mine last nite through the network update and spent all day today updating my theme. hope DAX dont release another yet

:roflmao:

good stuff.
great for the noobs and people who dont have wifi. "yay"

did mine last nite through the network update and spent all day today updating my theme. hope DAX dont release another yet

:roflmao:

just for u and mo. larry
untitled.jpg

can i use this from 3.30 oe a' straight away??? Ive been holding out for an 'easy installer' for the latest custom firmware!

can i use this from 3.30 oe a' straight away??? Ive been holding out for an 'easy installer' for the latest custom firmware!

in the download section it says
Requeriments:
A PSP running version 3.52 M33-3 or HIGHER.
78% Battery Charge
Kernel Mode set to 3.xx

in the download section it says
Requeriments:
A PSP running version 3.52 M33-3 or HIGHER.
78% Battery Charge
Kernel Mode set to 3.xx

Damn! Is there an easy installer to get me from 3.30oe 'a, to 3.52 before I can use the above?

and whats the 'kernal' mode?

All these people still doin things the hard way.....

Just get pandoras battery and set up memstick with cem4 and thats it....simple....:Clap:

All these people still doin things the hard way.....

Just get pandoras battery and set up memstick with cem4 and thats it....simple....:Clap:

How can making a pandora battery with disinister 4 be easier than an easy installer?? Dont make sense. Making a pandora is not an easy thing to create, and alot of people find it difficult, therefore people like calo release easy installers. Makes life for new people easier, and leaves the more technical stuff to people who want to hack.

And pandora is in my opinion not the correct way to upgrade. Why create a new disinister just to upgrade. Run the upgrade much easier, and makes more sense.

How can making a pandora battery with disinister 4 be easier than an easy installer?? Dont make sense. Making a pandora is not an easy thing to create, and alot of people find it difficult, therefore people like calo release easy installers. Makes life for new people easier, and leaves the more technical stuff to people who want to hack.

And pandora is in my opinion not the correct way to upgrade. Why create a new disinister just to upgrade. Run the upgrade much easier, and makes more sense.

it is so that for people like me with no computer can:proud: sit outside ur house and use ur network to get the latest updates

it is so that for people like me with no computer can:proud: sit outside ur house and use ur network to get the latest updates

they dont have internet or phones where john lives :)
they still use baked bean tins and string to communicate :proud:

Last edited:
they dont have internet or phones where john lives :)
they still use baked bean tins and sting to communicate :proud:

Yeah well he lives in a cave, what you expect. lol. He only hangs around here as he aint got any friends in the real world. lol.

And I still say using a pandora to upgrade is wrong. Perhaps I am just a purist, I dont know. lol. Or perhaps I am behind the times, shut it john. lol

And you mean STRING and not STING kryton? lmao.

purist lol
i wouldnt call u that.mybe someting else pmsl:proud

and mr perfect speller got one wrong ha ha larry::SSEXY::nerner:

purist lol
i wouldnt call u that.mybe someting else pmsl:proud

and mr perfect speller got one wrong ha ha larry::SSEXY::nerner:

i sure did johnboy

but maybe mybe is spelt maybe ?
and what's someting? your not going all gangster rap on us are you? :nerner:

Last edited:
2 ways to stop sticky keys m8 :proud:

1: press the SHIFT key 5 times and disable sticky keys