28 days for egg throwers

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
So a guy gets 28 days for throwing an egg at Jeremy Corbyn ?. Has the world gone mad ?. Surely community service would had sufficed but 28 days ?
Has this set president ? Egg throwers get 28 days ?. He should have thrown a can of deodorant and a toothbrush at him

Absolute madness the guy getting 28 days. He's been charged and prosecuted with assault, he should've had a fine and community service at best. Although it's a shame he didn't egg them all, bunch of hypocritical irks the lot of them.

To be fair he didn't throw the egg he had it in his hand and slapped him round the napper full force, I'm not sure you'd
get 28 days for doing it to anyone else mind you, but given the auld cants age you might?

Totally agree, had he done that to you or I or general joe public probably would have got a caution at the worst.

Moan about prison population and no more short term sentences and then go and jail people for this.

Really has gone wrong somewhere

It's no yolk mate, you'd hardly be eggstatic if it was you. :D

Eggsactly my thoughts but if I have said it a dozen times there’s no eggcuse for that type of behaviour 😉

I think they are trying to make an eggsample of him 😉

Last edited:
Class that miggy, if Corbyn had of swung a punch he would have knocked about half a dozen over with the waft from his arm pit the smelly get. Nothing a hot kettle, carbolic soap and a tin bath couldn't put right the minger

Back