28.2° east Channel List TM/DrHD/Blade 21/01/2015 (non linux) Receivers

Your signal with it been only 8%. looks like your dish needs a small tweak, may have moved a little, my signal is booming in here at 97% 110cm dish c/w motor.

Den

Can you try the 'Faith Channel and then Sky News and Travel channel all free to air and see what quality readings are like

Can you try the 'Faith Channel and then Sky News and Travel channel all free to air and see what quality readings are like

Hi
8% ish on all those channels so no signal, mind on the sky box they all work, now really confused.

Sorted, I swoped the feeds around with the sky box and now all works, mind not sure why most channels worked but not all.

Thanks to all for suggestions.

Hi
8% ish on all those channels so no signal, mind on the sky box they all work, now really confused.

Sorted, I swoped the feeds around with the sky box and now all works, mind not sure why most channels worked but not all.

Thanks to all for suggestions.

That port on the LNB has lost the Vertical high band frequency range that is why i asked you to try the other channels they are all on Vertical High transponders.

Buts as you sussed it just swap to a fully working port

That port on the LNB has lost the Vertical high band frequency range that is why i asked you to try the other channels they are all on Vertical High transponders.

Buts as you sussed it just swap to a fully working port

Thanks for your support

I could do with a new channel list and tm patch if anyone has the likes of.. ;)

evening all hope you can help I have a technomate 5402 hd box been having issues with missing channels or I click on a channel and its not what should be on. however after installing the updated channel list I now have the sky movie channels back, except when select them every sky channel is scrambled yet all my other channels like sky 1 are ok and sky sports etc, any ideas cheers

This is the latest channel listing for t TM/DrHD/Blade (non linux) Receivers

Attachments

• 28.2° east digicon 02.07.2015.zip
    17 KB · Views: 1
No it is'nt this one is, and to be honest if you have a TM5402HD or TM F3/5 with latest firmware the channel list i do is available from the TMonline server

Attachments

• 28.2 East digi247 Channel List 15.07.15.zip
    17.1 KB · Views: 3
Thanks digi247 but to be honest I didnt know there was an online update feature available

**Update** 20/07/2015

Lots of Channels moved Transponder

List is also available from the TMonline server so can be downloaded straight to your receiver

Attachments

• 28.2 East digi247 Channel List 20.07.15.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 3
**Update** 05/08/2015

MTV Classic
&TV HD
Inspiration network
Paversshoes TV
Watch
Watch+1
Gold
Gold+1