DW Member +
Reaction score
Never seen one of these myself but
from what I've read , you do them
the exact same way as the 250

gentlex

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just been given a couple of these, are they done the same as 250's?? Thanks in Advance
i've never seen them but some1 on here a few weeks back said that ther ther the same as 250 and can be flash the the same way

gentlex

Inactive User
Reaction score
cheers, just need to get myself a Max232 lead. I see they are around a tenner on Fleabay
contact wayneeboy19117
he a member on this forum his is around 6 pounds and next day delivery and it very good

pmoore31

DW Regular
Reaction score
All sorted am connected with my new modem. Wonder if anyone would know the answer to this please.

I am just going to change the setting to get 10 meg and i need to put something in here

TFTP Server IP Address: [x0.xx.10.x54] type in the IP of your TFTP server here

Where do I get my NTL(ex c&w) TFTP server IP Address from?? As Im not sure what to type in here??

I have a few mac addresses with it looks like IP address 11.12x.12.2xx ect...is it this? or do i need another program to do a scan?

Thanks for all your help so far

Last edited:

john!

DW Regular
Reaction score
if u go to local area connection /support/details/network connection details/DHCP SERVER...this is your tftp server ip adress just enter it in hyperterminal and

copy and paste

enable force_cfgfile true
write

samir12

Inactive User
Reaction score
go to ur router page and check if it shows da dhcp ip settings

madnlooney

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
use dhcpforce and put in your mac your using then click file/discover it will then give you your tftp server address

pmoore31

DW Regular
Reaction score
All working 100% thanks all. If anyone else needs some help in the future... I should be an expert with all of the hours I have spent on it.... lol

TEST