24 Series 7

spiritfriend

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a series 7 of 24 in the planning?

Last edited:
From Wikipedia (??);
Season 7 will begin airing in the United States in January 2008. Kiefer Sutherland has been signed to stay with the show through 2009.

from what i have read on 24 Kiefer Sutherland will do 2 more series after that i think thats it which is a shame it's still the best series around after all these years

I thought season 6 was one of the worst! used to really look forward to each epsidoe every week but this season i just watched them when i felt like it

Heroes is much better than 24!

The whole 24 francise is now getting somewhat predictable, so i gues that by season 9, calling it a day might be the best option for it.

Anybody care to guess on what the main terrorist threat is going to be in the next season?

i agree... 6 was shite compared to 5 and previous... the early 1's were the besttt :D

whats every1's best series?

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree, 6 wasnt as good as previous one but i still enjoyed it. it did get predictable but its still one of the best shows out for me. i cant wait till s7 to be honest. im glad he's staying on till 2009 but i though he was gonna get killed off at some point to allow someone else to take over. maybe not!

Back