v Man Utd

250k max bets please....

Last edited:
The Big Match!!!!!

22 Sep 16:00 UK

Man City
v Man Utd

250k max bets please....

i'm teetering on a shoogly chair here Buzzer the bookies is open and iv'e not got a coin wits happened?

got some bets on me old mate it told me what i had to bet when i went in so now im skint ! lol

Last edited:
i'm teetering on a shoogly chair here Buzzer the bookies is open and iv'e not got a coin wits happened?

got some bets on me old mate it told me what i had to bet when i went in so now im skint ! lol

somebody kick that shoogly chair !

Erm Mr @buzzer
emotion%20(1).gif
Even the fecking bookie is a red hahaha :). pay up dude

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm Mr @buzzer
emotion%20(1).gif
Even the fecking bookie is a red hahaha :). pay up dude

calm down calm down don't rush Buzzer for goodness sake or i will get paid your winnings lol
He tends to get a bit excited paying out when you rush him lol

Last edited by a moderator:
calm down calm down don't rush Buzzer for goodness sake or i will get paid your winnings lol
He tends to get a bit excited paying out when you rush him lol

Do you think he is still traumatised craigneuk? :(. Ffs he has not run off with the money has he?. : mr ed :

Do you think he is still traumatised craigneuk? :(. Ffs he has not run off with the money has he?. : mr ed :
he has been known to slope off with winnings before, but he always comes back lol
He will be lying head under the blankets, or head up a nightie

he has been known to slope off with winnings before, but he always comes back lol
He will be lying head under the blankets, or head up a nightie

You mean his own nightie the big girls blouse pmpl. :roflmao: Oops now we won't get paid :( sorry Mr buzzer Sir :)

You mean his own nightie the big girls blouse pmpl. :roflmao: Oops now we won't get paid :( sorry Mr buzzer Sir :)
oh thats what i was thinking ! lol
Please be working at home this week Buzzer in case the misses reads this or we'll al be on the shoogly chair

If his heads up this nightie wave ta ta to your dosh
2dw68mp.jpg

not even a reply about nighties Buzzer????????? lol
I have seen Buzzers Misses and........................

Last edited:
Mr buzzer how nice of you to show your face. I hope you didn't spend to long counting our money out. You do look cute in that nightie though. :)

that's an old photo,
i shaved ma head and got a few tattoo's since that was taken.. ;)

you've shaved your what? .................
oh your head was looking at the picture the wrong way there :Laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back