20MB MACS connecting at 32000bps - No Connection.

I agree Warlord, we are fighting a losing this battle.

But I got about 10 years out of it, so can't complain. :)

together we shall solve this witchy!

To The Modem-mobile witchmeister!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

wow its bin that long lol
what was you hacking ten years ago

SB4100 mate and the same modem is still working...well if only I could keep it online for more than 20 minutes, lol.

my sb5100i went down yesterday, but managed to get it back on line, but for now its in the cupboard can't be bothered with it at the moment may need a new home :)

SB4100 mate and the same modem is still working...well if only I could keep it online for more than 20 minutes, lol.

yea pisser started with the ambit then ..sb covered in dust now lol
there is still afew on tho the ambit250 that is just getting a good mac as you no

well 1st of all sorry for takin a while to reply ;)

Now then...

The 392byte size what i speak of is given to a modem when entered into 2 different mods at any 1 time....

(ie)

If i was using a 00:D0:59:xx:xx:xx mac and someone else entered the same mac within anywhere between a 3 mile radious it would turn your mac to 392 bytes....after the reboot

theres 2 kind of modem reboots...Hard reboot & soft reboot

#1. Hard reboot = when you do it yourself and end up giving yourself a 392byte mac/config

#2. Soft reboot is when the mac your using is entered by someone else on your node and virmins alarm bells start ringing as 2 macs cant be used this way and send a hit/update through the modem which then makes your modem do a soft reboot (without you takin power out) and then after the reboot the mac turns to 392 bytes !

the best thing to do is use Haxorware and in the settings page
only tick (Disable Firmware Upgrades) & Force Network Access
The timeouts can be ticked or not it doesnt matter..Thats just for the log..weather to be showed in there or not
It doesnt actually Ignore anything just doesnt display it in the log !

Hope that helps a little

Ohh..

I'm running an ambit 250/255 on 10meg macs 00:d0 and a 20meg mac 00:02 for my PS3 and have No Problems at all
I'v been on for months now without any mac changing !

I'v never had any other macs work in my area (ex c&w) other than those 2 D0 & 02

I did one time get a 00:04 mac which is a motorola mac online for an hour but wouldnt give me a second lease...

If anyone knows of a decent MAC SNIFFER except the pearl one let me know,
Not even the .exe version of the CMD in windows what doesnt need perl

cheers biddy

hi guys the macs that you sniff keep going off after 20mins or so is because there getting blacklist(thats from reliable source),i suggest if you have any old macs scan saved then go through them you will find plenty of working macs.lucky me i had old macs saved.good luck guys...

yea pisser started with the ambit then ..sb covered in dust now lol
there is still afew on tho the ambit250 that is just getting a good mac as you no

my ambit 250 has gone down and i cant get in via hyerterminal.is it fried ? was on 20mg for nr 4 years up till yesterday.if someone let me know if its the end , , i could easily lift n write to the tsop if there's a newer flash about .

Back