2010 talkback

L33tpL4y4

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi can someone please post the guide for this as i am finding it very hard to locate and yes i have used the search been looking for about half an hour . Thanks

Hi can someone please post the guide for this as i am finding it very hard to locate and yes i have used the search been looking for about half an hour . Thanks

hi m8 (2) Talkback.

fist of all you need to remove the board from the housing as the talkback caps are on the underside of the board.
Look for the R414 & R413 caps and remove them this will stop your box from buzzing and freezing.
Then find the C427 & C428 caps and remove them too, this is the talkback caps once compleate replace the board in to the housing.

hi m8 (2) Talkback.

fist of all you need to remove the board from the housing as the talkback caps are on the underside of the board.
Look for the R414 & R413 caps and remove them this will stop your box from buzzing and freezing.
Then find the C427 & C428 caps and remove them too, this is the talkback caps once compleate replace the board in to the housing.

Hi,

This is for cutting the TB of the sammy 2110.

Muskrat

hi m8 (2) Talkback.

Thanks thats me sorted, its a 2110 sammy mate my mistake, thanks for the help people.

Back