2004 official ball

D

daing

wtf?!? its orrible!
looks like a 'flyaway' we used as kids on beach. What happened to real footballs - this is like a freaking moon ball :) its all bloody silver with black markings.
it'd distract me if i had to kick one of these when i was playing

Looks like a *$£"ing Sputnik.

(Our younger members might need to consult an encyclopedia)

:) :)

I can imagine in about 40 years time people will be posting on here saying "Have you seen these new white footballs they have brought out? What happened to the original glowing metallic silver ones" lol

thats a much better ball Waster :)
I changed the ball in the euro2004 game cos i hated it.

The football club i play for has an old leather ball with the laces, kept in the trophy cabinet.

we tried heading the the old ball. it was like nutting concrete.

the mitre ball is the best by far

8780davy

8780davy said:
The football club i play for has an old leather ball with the laces, kept in the trophy cabinet.

we tried heading the the old ball. it was like nutting concrete.

the mitre ball is the best by far

8780davy

should try heading the the old ball after it has been raining for about an hour. lucky if you can kick never mind head the thing,

should try heading the the old ball after it has been raining for about an hour. lucky if you can kick never mind head the thing,
That's why a lot of the old centre forwards ended up with brain damage. If you see clips of old football games and think everything looks slow, you should try kicking one of those feckers round a muddy pitch on a wet day.

:grayno: :grayno: :grayno:

narabdela said:
That's why a lot of the old centre forwards ended up with brain damage. If you see clips of old football games and think everything looks slow, you should try kicking one of those feckers round a muddy pitch on a wet day.

:grayno: :grayno: :grayno:

why would u want to kick an old centre forward round a muddy pitch on a wet day?

narabdela said:
Looks like a *$£"ing Sputnik.

(Our younger members might need to consult an encyclopedia)

:) :)

Is that why Beckham tried to put it into ORBIT :Jester:

Back