2 rrod help!!!

manutd4life

DW Regular
Reaction score
i flashed my mates 360 over 6 months ago now (wish i never touched it) and he keeps mithering me because it has 2rrod.

can i fix this or is it not fixable?

if i can how is it done?

cheers

i flashed my mates 360 over 6 months ago now (wish i never touched it) and he keeps mithering me because it has 2rrod.

can i fix this or is it not fixable?

if i can how is it done?

cheers
clamp the board down ie screw it to a bit of wood this will prevent the board from warping. get your self a thermometer and a heat gun and some liquid flux remove the heatsinks and using a syringe apply the liquid flux under the gpu place the thermometer probe as close to the gpu as you can now heat the gpu to around 230c any more and it will warp the board only option then would be to re ball the gpu and cpu

clamp the board down ie screw it to a bit of wood this will prevent the board from warping. get your self a thermometer and a heat gun and some liquid flux remove the heatsinks and using a syringe apply the liquid flux under the gpu place the thermometer probe as close to the gpu as you can now heat the gpu to around 230c any more and it will warp the board only option then would be to re ball the gpu and cpu

cheers, looks like ill be telling him i cant do it as i aint spending money to fix his console

cheers

Back