2 points of lnb

ant202

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a sky box and fortec satelite but i wanna runo both of the same lnb so i can get sky in my conservatory how can you you do this thankyou

can anyone help me basicly i want to pints in my house but running off the same lnb i tried a 2 way splitter but dont work ????

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do but I don't think you can do it.

You can only use one sat box per dish output. (you can't split a sat feed)

Sky uses a sat at 28 degrees east. Your Fortec will only be any use on a different sat.

search on ebay for a 'quad lnb' youll get one for about £13, replace the one on your dish with this one and run a second cable from the dish to the second reciever, but youll only get the FTA sky channels on the fortec reciever m8

search on ebay for a 'quad lnb' youll get one for about £13, replace the one on your dish with this one and run a second cable from the dish to the second reciever, but youll only get the FTA sky channels on the fortec reciever m8

How easy is it for someone who as never had a sky dish (and had a close look at one)to change the lnb?... and will it need re-alligning?
My first dish should be here next week,and i'll more than likely have to put a quad lnb on at some point...

the arm that holds the lnb has a small plastic plug holding the lnb in place, using a flat screwdriver lift the plug out, slide the lnb out of the arm, slide the new one in and replace the plug. if the dish is already up and working then thats all there is to it

Thank you Digidude, much appreciated.
I don't think even i can get that wrong....

Back