2 openboxes

titty

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi got two openboxes connected to a quad mini dish if i have both on one wont work turn one off the other works perfect and vise versa as anyone got a solution to this.
any help would be great thanks

s11 boxes

Last edited:
i had this myself checked all connections connected different sat boxes they worked but not the openboxes.so i thought must be faulty openboxes drawing to much power from lnb but me mate said get a different lnb and bobs yer uncle the both worked so for the price 3.99 just change yer lnb should sort it.

i had this myself checked all connections connected different sat boxes they worked but not the openboxes.so i thought must be faulty openboxes drawing to much power from lnb but me mate said get a different lnb and bobs yer uncle the both worked so for the price 3.99 just change yer lnb should sort it.
Where do you get the £3.99 lnb ?

ebay i bought it bout 5 weeks ago cheapest i can see quad lnb is 4.75 free delivery

hi got two openboxes connected to a quad mini dish if i have both on one wont work turn one off the other works perfect and vise versa as anyone got a solution to this.
any help would be great thanks

s11 boxes
the clone boxes will work like that sharing the same router.
the ip will be the same because the mac address is the same. check your mac address you may have clone s11

Back