2 indian junkies

spud1966

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
9,654
2 Indian junkies accidentally snorted curry powder, instead of cocaine
Both were rushed to hospital .... one's in a Korma, the other's got a dodgy Tikka
 

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2005
Messages
3,983
Them jokes are naan too bad. Sorry to hear they didn't phall too well, hope they have someone to fluff up their pilaus. :oops:
 

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2005
Messages
3,983
Snorting curry has even reached the EPL.
Apparently Liverpools "masala" has got up a quite a few footballers noses.
 
TEST
Top