2 boxes 1 line

will8791

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all i have a dm800 se and a skybox m3 what im asking is can i have both boxes connected to 1 mgcam line at the same time in the same house, if this wont be possible is there anyway i can serve the line from dm800 to skybox to work

not advisable will give freezing issues i think mate

you may be able to re-share if allowed from soarce

is there any special equipment need to do the reshare, to be honest im only doing it for education purpose and the server im connect to gets my key in 0.05ms anyway so lightning fast

It wont work mate unless that sever has given you a reshare , not much hope in that if its a doggy payserver.

2 lines 1 line per box or only use one box at a time with the same line..

ditch the payservers

find a friend is best way to it mate

hi all i have a dm800 se and a skybox m3 what im asking is can i have both boxes connected to 1 mgcam line at the same time in the same house, if this wont be possible is there anyway i can serve the line from dm800 to skybox to work

"Remote channel stream converter"in the plugins menu does this, i have two dm800se's one on a motorised dish the other on a freesat dish, i use the plugin to view channels from the motorised setup on the dish pointing to 28.2 east quite often without any problems (the box your streaming from as to be in standby"

"Remote channel stream converter"in the plugins menu does this, i have two dm800se's one on a motorised dish the other on a freesat dish, i use the plugin to view channels from the motorised setup on the dish pointing to 28.2 east quite often without any problems (the box your streaming from as to be in standby"

This is just streaming what the first box with the line is watching though. Isn't it ?

This is just streaming what the first box with the line is watching though. Isn't it ?
You have your first box in standby and you can watch any channel you like, it even drives the motor on the dish if you have a similar set up to mine.

You have your first box in standby and you can watch any channel you like, it even drives the motor on the dish if you have a similar set up to mine.

He wants to watch both boxes at the same time though, and what I understand of stream convertor is it is doing just that streaming.

With one box in stanby as you do he could run same line on both boxes anyway just using one at a time.

Yep you're correct just read the original post again...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

yes streaming to the one

if need the two running together

phone a friend is best option

if the server has a reshare then you will be able to activate to boxes at the same time

one line on two boxes wont work mate if running at same time

you can serve it if it has a reshare from source if a payserver i guess you had it

find a friend is best option

Back