1st time voters

adam

Inactive User
Reaction score
well i've got to the ripe old age of 30 and couldnt have cared less previously as they all seemed as bad as each other. this time though i've seen some tv interviews and i'm amazed at what appears to be a blatant con by the conservatives. they were saying that even they hadnt seen the maths behind their plans but that 2 independent people had confirmed it would work. um stupid plan and scapegoats spring to mind. i'm angered that they would be so lazy and assume peoples apathy would get them in. i'm going for the honesty scam by the lib dems. debt doesnt decrease by avoiding it so taxes have to go up - simple sums, and i feel anyone else is going to trick us into paying more anyway so i'd rather have someone who might tell the truth up front. balls to cutting services further.
i swear if i can be bothered i'm voting lib dems (or the losers as i like to think of them).
i wouldnt mind hearing from other first timers to understand what may be swaying you to vote this time -fck me 5yrs depend on us - i think.

I'm a Labour voter, always have been, but this year I'll either be going SNP or Lib Dem.

I don't recognise Labour as the Labour I want, they are far too Conservative IMO.

When a Goverment lies to it's people then starts a War - well......IMO they should be in jail for every life lost.

I'm not a first time voter and I wanted to vote for the Conservatives, but unfortunately David Cameron just doesn't have a plan so I'll be voting for the Lib Dems this time out.

I'll be voting snp.

snp-g

i used to be Conservative but they simply have no real plan or decent issues that they are putting forward and cameron just doesn't seem to be able to keep 1 story and stick to it. what a shambles.

Labour have made such a mess of the country, the most liberal, debt ridden, unsafe society i've ever lived in - yet they STILL want more time to fcuk it up AND they're still blaming the tories from 2 decades ago!! They deserve to come last and be totally humiliated.

So - what about BNP as a protest vote? i like the idea of a protest vote but there's no way i've vote for these kiddy fiddling retards.

So - lib Dem it is then. However, they don't seem to fill me with confidence and if they were voted it i think they'd be like a rabbit caught in the headlights. However, they can't make it worse than it already is i suppose.

but do any of them really fill u with confidence? i can't remember a time when the electorate seemed to careless about a party

I would like to vote Lib dem and I can look to Nick Clegg and say so far so good for him and vince cable but tbh honest thats about it for lib dem. I cant see them being a big enough party to lead the country.

Now the tories and labour are really the only 2 big enough to run it but I will never till the day I leave this earth, I will never vote for a torie Govt or snp.

So Labour for me.

Last edited:
I would like to see Vince Cable as the chancellor, he's a shrewd politician that knows his stuff, and calls it how it is, but I'm not convinced that Clegg is PM material yet? although he done ok last night, some of their polices are sound others a bit skew whiff.

Cameron for me was the biggest loser last night, any party that's more concerned about inheritance tax when this country is on it's knees is fecking mad, 5 years of him and his lot topping up their bank accounts and tans is frightening, and with Osborne as chancellor you can bet your boots the only peeps paying for this mess will be the working class.

So it's labour again for me. :proud:

:Cheers:

Last edited:
Labour is a joke and don't deserve another second in power as they are more or less the Tories.
David Cameron is a slimy chancer who has done nothing to demonstrate he or his party are a worthwhile option.
I will be voting Lib Dems as they are the only other option a can see but tbh none of them are worth a vote imo.

I am lib dem .
I used to vote liiiiiiib dem in david steele time then swapped to labour more recently.
Labour has made a right cock of the country and to be honest i would love a radical change(if there is such a thing ) before the country sinks

I can honestly say last nights debate was a brilliant idea to put Gordon, David and Nick in front of the country and a live audience, ( even though the questions were not random but were pre selected prior to the start ).

I was voting at the time of Mrs Thatcher and the great recession of the Conservative Government and now of the LABOUR Government and have always followed the party who was for the Working Man which has always been the Labour Party.

But I am sorry to say that in respect of the forth coming election it is a time for change and my vote will be with Nick Clegg and the LIBERAL DEMOCRATS with hopefully Vince Cable along side.

If as many think the LIB DEMS are not up to this position at the moment based on last nights debate a hung parliament would be the lesser of the two evils. :Clap:

I would like to vote Lib dem and I can look to Nick Clegg and say so far so good for him and vince cable but tbh honest thats about it for lib dem. I cant see them being a big enough party to lead the country.

Now the tories and labour are really the only 2 big enough to run it but I will never till the day I leave this earth, I will never vote for a torie Govt or snp.

So Labour for me.

I would like to see Vince Cable as the chancellor, he's a shrewd politician that knows his stuff, and calls it how it is, but I'm not convinced that Clegg is PM material yet? although he done ok last night, some of their polices are sound others a bit skew whiff.

Cameron for me was the biggest loser last night, any party that's more concerned about inheritance tax when this country is on it's knees is fecking mad, 5 years of him and his lot topping up their bank accounts and tans is frightening, and with Osborne as chancellor you can bet your boots the only peeps paying for this mess will be the working class.

So it's labour again for me. :proud:

:Cheers:

gluttons for punishment.

Wont be voting SNP
They bastewards let that murdering libyian scum out of prison.

I havent decided who to vote for this time - yet.

It amazes me that labour are out making promises about all the great things they will do if they get in again. What have they been doing for the last 13 years? Obviously been to busy havent they .. lol.

The libdems historically can promise anything as they have never had to deliver. It would be interesting to see if they can cope in the real world or not.

I think the tories will get the economy back on track but everyone will get well and truly screwed in the process.

Not much to choose between really is there :(

anyone that thinks labour is a good idea is nothing less than brain dead! not mentioning any names ;)

the same goes for thinking any party is to small to run the government! the infrastructure is already in place and plenty of people prepared to offer expert services and genuinely want to get this country on its feet away, from the E.U and all the other globalist crap
. we need people that care in charge .......

and please dont think that only labour / conservative can give u an easy ride we ALL KNOW what happens with them in power :/ vote UKIP for real change, it may be your last chance to make a real change .. ? the Lib Dems will always be the loser vote. thats why it was only three parties in the so called historical election 'debate'. three choices? i think not

Just my personal opinion mind ! ;p

anyone that thinks labour is a good idea is nothing less than brain dead! not mentioning any names ;)

the same goes for thinking any party is to small to run the government! the infrastructure is already in place and plenty of people prepared to offer expert services and genuinely want to get this country on its feet away, from the E.U and all the other globalist crap
. we need people that care in charge .......

and please dont think that only labour / conservative can give u an easy ride we ALL KNOW what happens with them in power :/ vote UKIP for real change, it may be your last chance to make a real change .. ? the Lib Dems will always be the loser vote. thats why it was only three parties in the so called historical election 'debate'. three choices? i think not

Just my personal opinion mind ! ;p

i don't even think UKIP are even fielding a candidate where I am.

Having said that I don't that i'd vote for them anyway tbh.

lib dem for me this time.

i don't even think UKIP are even fielding a candidate where I am.

Having said that I don't that i'd vote for them anyway tbh.

lib dem for me this time.

i'm sorry to hear that.

i just want to see a change thats all. its now or never as far as i can see

the party name is a good idea of what there about, UK Independance. i dont think you can say we all want anything other than that!?

otherwise were all down to begging brussels for a fuel discount that we dont need ;) its warm now FFS

so far it looks like a lib dem victory for random people that post on the internet (or dw at least)

so far it looks like a lib dem victory for random people that post on the internet (or dw at least)

lol - good point. As someone said once about forums "10% of the people making 90% of the noise"

UKIP cos i kno they wont win, and EU is a big damn drain on our tax money

Back