Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1'st Go @ making Funcard

geforcefx

Inactive User
O.k @ last my programmer arrived this morning, its all connected up e.c.t Just need a little help making a funcard , iv got bk & ird & know how to make exteep & got flash , but iv herd u have to write the exteep 1'st then the flash, not sure how to do this ............ greatfull for any help thx

i think he got the infinity usb phoenix

load the software for ur programmer

click on the tab at the end were it says flash and then browse to where that is on ur comp then click ok

then click on the tab for the exteep and browse to wereu have saved that

then click on the write tab at the bottom

usually the infinity writes the ext eep first then the flash so u should be ok

make sure in the drop down menu at the top u have right card selected

Last edited:
TBH if you've found out your bk and ird, made an exteep and got the right flash for your area, you've done the hard part lol

Put the funcard in the proggy and start the software
Make sure it's detected the card correctly.
You might want to erase the card a couple of times first.
Open the exteep and the flash in the respective boxes.
You can either click "write" or write the the exteep first then the flash.
Clicking "write" will do it in the correct order.

EDIT or what dave c says ^^^^^ lol
Faster typer than me :proud:

Curly

yes curly m8 'n' dave_c iv got the infintiy usb phoenix , so it should write exteep 1st by its self all i do is load both & press write! ...................about selecting the right card iv got the funcard 4, in the drop down menu @ the top when u pick funcard.. just below it to the right it says Alias:funcard 2 ? So when i select Prussian card 2 then it will say Alias: funcard 4 , so will i b right selecting Prussian card2/ Alias: funcard4 .................. ..thx for the quick replys ! :Clap:

yes curly m8 'n' dave_c iv got the infintiy usb phoenix , so it should write exteep 1st by its self all i do is load both & press write! ...................about selecting the right card iv got the funcard 4, in the drop down menu @ the top when u pick funcard.. just below it to the right it says Alias:funcard 2 ? So when i select Prussian card 2 then it will say Alias: funcard 4 , so will i b right selecting Prussian card2/ Alias: funcard4 .................. ..thx for the quick replys ! :Clap:

Yeah select prussian 2 m8.

Curly

thx guys i will b haveing ago in the morn so i'll let u know how i got on .............fingers crossed :Cheers::Cheers::Cheers:

Right here goes '' when the cards done ..........i just put it in the box & leave on bbc 1 ,2 for 15 -20 mins , then other channels should come on ....Right !

yip just leave it on a fta chann ,1,2,3,4 or 5 for about 20 mins that should give it time to kick in

Whhoooooooooooooo, done all what i said & all the channles have come on , 'i still cant belive it myself ' & talkback has been cut so everthing should be o.k ..:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Back