1st club to go into admin

ahh i was too quick lol

Last edited:
just put more on hearts b4 j cuts the odds lol

I actually wasn't aware of the latest from Hearts but it seems that they could be in trouble and they currently don't have two pennies to rub together - imagine mad Vlad being so patronising towards us with his comments a few weeks ago.

The 2011 accounts were signed off on 5 April 2012. Note re Contingent liabilities which states "At the date of sign off of the financial statements, the company is the subject of an ongoing investigation by HMRC. At this stage, HMRC have raised assessments of the amounts they believe the company may be liable to pay. However, having taken legal advice, the directors believe that there are a number of legal arguments that could significantly reduce any potential liability under these assessments. The directors therefore believe that it is not possible to quantify the extent of any potential unrecorded tax liabilities"

can we have none of them will go into admin by the end of the season. im willing to place a bet on that

can we have none of them will go into admin by the end of the season. im willing to place a bet on that

still waiting to put my bet on. the odds should be good, since you are all convinced that it will happen.

come on, i have some dw cash that i need to use

where's Man city?? :)

6a01348745e23f970c0147e2e87911970b-200pi
Hmm more to the point where is Man United now persie wants £200,000 per week. pmpl :)

Back