1C1003 motherboard ??

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys just a question about these motherboards
i`m just downgrading one to 1.50 and then up to 3.40 not a problem my question is this the downgrader for this board is from 3.03 and it patches motherboard but wen new firmware comes out i generally go back to 1.50 and up again as thats seems simpliest.
But have ther been downgraders for each new firmware to deal with this motherboard (ie apply a patch ) obiviously with not doing these ones often i`m not sure if ther have been? 3.03 i know about but have ther been ones for 3.30 etc and 3.40 in the future
Or does the patch stay on motherboard indefinately ??

any light shed on this much appreciated guys

hi guys just a question about these motherboards
i`m just downgrading one to 1.50 and then up to 3.40 not a problem my question is this the downgrader for this board is from 3.03 and it patches motherboard but wen new firmware comes out i generally go back to 1.50 and up again as thats seems simpliest.
But have ther been downgraders for each new firmware to deal with this motherboard (ie apply a patch ) obiviously with not doing these ones often i`m not sure if ther have been? 3.03 i know about but have ther been ones for 3.30 etc and 3.40 in the future
Or does the patch stay on motherboard indefinately ??

any light shed on this much appreciated guys

dee u only have to worry about the board in the first downgrade to 1.50 m8
after that its custom firmware and u can go back to 1.50 and up anytime u want.

cheers for clearing that up mate so once the 1st downgrade is done that bypasses any probs from now on SORTD !! cheers again john

Back