17 year old charged with murder

FUBAR69

Inactive User
Reaction score
17-year-old charged with murder of PSNI officer​

Tuesday, 24 March 2009

A 17-year-old has appeared in court in the North charged with murdering Constable Stephen Carroll in Craigavon on March 9th.

He was also charged with belonging to the Continuity IRA, possessing a firearm, ammunition and information likely to be of use to terrorists.

The teenager, who can't be named for legal reasons, has been remanded in custody to appear in court again next month.

17-year-old charged with murder of PSNI officer - Ireland, Breaking News - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

17 year old !...wow

Think they had to charge someone as Gerry Adams came out in their defense yesterday wanting them released as they had not been charged.

17 year old !...wow

Think they had to charge someone as Gerry Adams came out in their defense yesterday wanting them released as they had not been charged.

He was arguing the case of the ones who were arrested last week pal over the murder of the soldiers but who haven't been charged/released yet.

Mees

should be shipped off to pacific waters where theres no law's and shot continually for several hours whilst somehow kept alive, then fed to a shark

useless tramp wont get anywhere in life anyway might aswell end it while he can lol

Erm, it wasn't.

You said it was to do with the 17 year old and the bobby, it wasn't, it was about the murder of the 2 soldiers.

I see where you are coming from mate, its just most people view all of these peeps together not as 2 different things.... my mistake on that part I suppose lol

I see where you are coming from mate, its just most people view all of these peeps together not as 2 different things.... my mistake on that part I suppose lol

np pal.

I wish to feck i could stop looking at your avatar, its bloody hypnotic lol

should be shipped off to pacific waters where theres no law's and shot continually for several hours whilst somehow kept alive, then fed to a shark

useless tramp wont get anywhere in life anyway might aswell end it while he can lol

Might be an idea to have a trial first, and let a jury listen to the evidence?

There is always someone to come along and spoil all the fun lol

So if we have a trial can we take them to the Pacific then ? lol

good point. and i totally agree. its just a shame we have to give these idiots more rights than they gave to the guy they killed. he died, simply, because he was a Cop. using that logic, it should be ok to kill anyone with Republican sympathy's. fortunately, we don't. there is the the difference between the two camps.

Back