16p for 16 Paracetamol

when we where kids is was a can of breaker a straw and hand full of paracetamol ..anyone else or was that just my daft m8's

PMSL, yup me too mate :)

We'd only have enough money for a few cans so we'd add pain killers to them and drink them through a straw, fook all happened to be honest but we all thought we were rubbr. :)

@ Jaffa, are you advising me to mix alcohol and medicines?!

WTF have I wever done to you!?

:(

;)

Yes...trust me, would I lie to you...lol. take one before going on the booze and another before bed, you will wake up refreshed....or maybe you wont wake up, 50/50 but not bad odds against a headache.

PMSL, yup me too mate :)

We'd only have enough money for a few cans so we'd add pain killers to them and drink them through a straw, fook all happened to be honest but we all thought we were rubbr. :)

but we always had a m8 who thought his was pissed on wine gums lol

Doesn't matter what you pay for it or what the brand name is; 500mg Paracetamol is 500mg Paracetamol. There's no good Paracetamol or bad Paracetamol.

Having said that, Paracetamol is only useful for fairly minor pain. It needs to be combined with Codeine (Paracodol, Co-codamol etc.) to be of any real use for more severe pain.

Doesn't matter what you pay for it or what the brand name is; 500mg Paracetamol is 500mg Paracetamol. There's no good Paracetamol or bad Paracetamol.

Having said that, Paracetamol is only useful for fairly minor pain. It needs to be combined with Codeine (Paracodol, Co-codamol etc.) to be of any real use for more severe pain.

Mate I can pay £3 for 500mg Paracetamol and they'll deffo take away my headache, strange how the 16 pence ones don't?!

I know these drugs are regulated but IMO the cheap stuff is muck and has no effect on me.

Mate I can pay £3 for 500mg Paracetamol and they'll deffo take away my headache, strange how the 16 pence ones don't?!

I know these drugs are regulated but IMO the cheap stuff is muck and has no effect on me.

Auto-suggestion witchy m8. If you've shelled out that much, you've just gotta believe that they're going to work. :)

lol, I never knew how much they cost mate :)

AFAIK I was getting Anadin extra :)

Yer I love Anadin Extra :)

I've just spoke to a few people on MSN about the 16p painkillers, they all agreed that they were useless, lol.

16p ones work for my missus...! And trust me, if she can find a reason to spend more money, she will...!

Nara(?) is spot on. Paracetamol is Paracetamol... There was a TV program about cheap v branded a while ago, with blind testing. The evidence was pretty clear....

I've just read all the way through this thread. I didn't have a headache when I started but I feel one coming on now.

These things are CRAP.

I was stupid enough to buy a packet as i had a headache coming on, I took 2 500mg pills 2 hours ago and I've still got a headache.

What a waste of 16p

I bought them out of Tesco.

:)

No chance of a shag then ? LOL

Back