16 weeks work out plan

It worked for me, kind of.

You have to remember that that dude who does it, Arnold is it? He worked out and was ripped, then let himself go fat-so, then did this video series. So you have to remember that muscle has memory and he found it easier than the average joe to get as cut as him. Not to mention as he was filming it all for his profitable website, he was probably being unbelievably strict with his routine and diet.

I owe the bloke a pint because after a few years trying and failing using my own routines or trying other peoples and failing - this was the first routine that has had me exersizing for around 14 months, week in week out.

I think one of the main reasons for this was that it changes every week, and that is what kept me interested long enough to go through the wall and getting to that stage where you feel bad if you haven't exersized...

I owe him a nights worth of beer actually thinking about it...

After 14 months of it though, I am only just starting to look cut. HOWEVER, if I stuck to his guidelines to a T I would have looked cut after about 6 months perhaps., whereas, someone who as been ripped before (like him) and let themself go like a widowers garden, could 'get ripped' in the time he did.

HEY, if it worked for me though, as the saying goes...

BTW, if you sign up, it just tells you to go to this link

SIX PACK ABS WORKOUT PROGRAM

It's the 14 week "Brad Pitt" (for shame) plan you should be looking at (also known as the 300 Spartan). Most of the other ones are challenge mode reigeims...

thanks for the info madeinbeats, i have singed up to check the links etc..but didnt know he used to train thoguh. will give it a try and see if it works:)

Back