120 cans of Pepsi for £8.99 delivered from Asda (7.5p each)

Got delivered a few days ago, all ok exccept the delivery note says 'total charged to payment card' £31.53

No sign of it yet on my bank statement.

Anyone else had this?

Yeah i had the same amount entered on my delivery note when they delivered so i phoned their customer help line and she looked in to my accoun and confirmed that i will be charged £8.99 as per original bill.This happen because they send me substitute drink instead pepsi ordered !!

delivered mine but substituted order so it was double the cost that i thought so rejected order and told them i did not want it. Then went to local store that deliver for my area and find out that they do have the pepsi max in. I think they have cottoned on and just trying to get out of it by substituting goods so the bill ends up alot more expensive.

i told the delivery driver that what he delivered was not what i wanted, i asked if the rest was going to be delivered he said "no just sign here". I did not know i could refuse the order, or i would have told him to stick it where the sun dont shine......

Had mine yesterday - guy delivering said this was all he had delivered all day - LOL:Clap: :Cheers: :proud:

Yeah i had the same amount entered on my delivery note when they delivered so i phoned their customer help line and she looked in to my accoun and confirmed that i will be charged £8.99 as per original bill.This happen because they send me substitute drink instead pepsi ordered !!

same here, it was pepsi 6 packs not pepsi 12 packs (or something like that).

Did you need to phone or were they going to charge 8.99 anyway? ie do I also need to phone to make sure?

dont even deliver to my postcode ,they are only 3 miles away BUGGER

I ordered full fat pepsi and they tried to deliver diet because they had run out. I told him to take it away.

It seems this thread has run the country dry (excuse the pun) of normal 12 pack Pepsi.

Funny thing is when I spoke to the store they said they had to get extra people in early as home deliveries has gone mad... lol

my order has just come but is short i ordered

2 diet pepsi
2 pepsi regular and
6 pepsi max

i only got 2 of each

my bill on the other hand
9.00 subtotal
12.54 saving
3.99 delivery
0.00 order adjustments
12.99 total
no e-voucher discount

and voucher is pending on the account site bet i dont get it, damn them for not fulfilling my order.

just gone on to asda site to look at my account and i got my e-voucher discount so i got 72 cans for £2.99:Clap: :banana: :proud:thats 4.15p per can

Last edited:
Just tried to order and it came up "sorry you can only order a maximum of 2" (or something like that)Never mind thanks anyway:Clap: :Cheers:

If they don't have the pepsi availible they can only substitute it for a higher quality/priced product. The bill you will be shown will be higher because of the scanning needed to take the products but you will only be charged what it states on your original bill if that makes any sense!

Order them whilst you can

Bloody hell, people actually shove this shite down their neck???

No wonder were a nation of fatties..

doesn't now work

they don't let you order more than 2 of each multpack

Shucks

Oh well.... Dont deliver to my home, my work, my family....Pitty theres no Pick up option

Back