120 cans of Pepsi for £8.99 delivered from Asda (7.5p each)

I ordered 5 pepsi and 5 diet pesi fine and said total to me £8.99 tried to input card details and it comes up page cannot be displayed. 4 times now..... I will have to try tomorrow. Hope they dont catch on by then.

I ordered 5 pepsi and 5 diet pesi fine and said total to me £8.99 tried to input card details and it comes up page cannot be displayed. 4 times now..... I will have to try tomorrow. Hope they dont catch on by then.

just tried again and order went through fine . should be here thurday. order details when i placed it:-

Diet Pepsi
£17.95

Pepsi
£17.95

subtotal
£35.90

multisave discount
-£20.90

eVoucher discount
-£10.00

eVoucher discount
-£10.00

delivery
£3.99

ASDA Card Free Delivery Offer
£0.00

estimated total
£8.99

Confirmation email

Delivery time: 11am - 1pm on Thursday 21 September 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Quantity Price
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diet Pepsi 5 £ 17.95
Pepsi 5 £ 17.95

subtotal: £ 35.90
multibuy discounts: £ 20.90
eVoucher discounts: £ 10.00
delivery: £ 3.99
estimated total: £ 18.99

I do hope they only take £8.99 from my card!!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone i just order this from asda and i am getitng delivered tomorow !!

Go to ASDA.co.uk buy 10 packs of Multipack Pepsi witch takes you over £35 so then you can use the £10 off £35
Promotional Code: M4-DD-SJ-76

Pepsi, Diet Pepsi or Pepsi max 12X330 @ £3.59

Checkout should look like this after you’ve added the Promotional Code.
subtotal: £ 35.90
multibuy discounts: £ 20.90
eVoucher discounts: £ 10.00
delivery: £ 3.99
estimated total: £ 18.99

The £10 comes off the bill so don't worry what you see.
E-vouchers aren't deducted on the print out.

Payment £8.99

Dont worry about voucher code just press ok and it still deducts £10.00cob_ob
sorry had to edit

man the amount of pepsi and coke i drink i could certainly use this info,,major thanks,,if only i had a damn credit card pah

gettin mine delivered today, cheers mate for info

Dham, i think they have found out, as i get can not order more then 2 at this time.

mine just turned up :Clap: mi dad tried last night and he said they had sold out of pepsi. ive just seen in back of asda van and it looked like a pepsi factory lol not only us onto it i think.

I got a call to say they have ran out of stock and cant complete the order ah well worth ago....

We're sorry, ASDA Online Grocery Shopping does not currently deliver to you area

that sucks but cheers for the info

Got mine delivered today no problems delivery driver said he seemed to be delivering a lot of pepsi ha ha

delivered mine but substituted order so it was double the cost that i thought so rejected order and told them i did not want it. Then went to local store that deliver for my area and find out that they do have the pepsi max in. I think they have cottoned on and just trying to get out of it by substituting goods so the bill ends up alot more expensive.

my order has just come but is short i ordered

2 diet pepsi
2 pepsi regular and
6 pepsi max

i only got 2 of each

my bill on the other hand
9.00 subtotal
12.54 saving
3.99 delivery
0.00 order adjustments
12.99 total
no e-voucher discount

and voucher is pending on the account site bet i dont get it, damn them for not fulfilling my order.

Back