11gb Free Online File Storage and Sharing

That Guy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just found a great new file Storage / Sharing Site...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Features Include:
- 10gb Free Storage.
- No upload/download Limit.
- Share Files and Folders.
- Use Custom Sharing Links.
- Connect and Share with Friends and Family.
- Upload files upto 2gb in Size.

Available on the Following Platforms:
- IOS
- Android
- Windows
- Mac
- Linux
- Web Interface
- Chrome and Firefox Extensions

Get another 1gb of Space by signing up with this link: You're invited to join Minus! (referral link to get 1gb Extra) or - Minus.com (non referral link no extra space)

Found this on one of the Android forums I am on and they have nothing but good things to say about the service :)

Last edited by a moderator:
used to use something like this called humyo before they changed to a subscription based storage. i used ur referral link thanks :)

used to use something like this called humyo before they changed to a subscription based storage. i used ur referral link thanks :)

No problem glad to help. The Android App seems pretty solid too :)

I use sugarsync thats worth a look if your after even more storage if i remember right you get 10gb with them and you can upload anything you want to google docs now so your no longer limited to just docs and i think thats 10gb too.

I think skydrive (part of windows live services) gives you 25GB of online storage. No upload/download limits.

Signed up with your referral mate, enjoy the added space while i enjoy mine! :) I use Dropbox, i have around 3.3gb on there and use only a small amount and it works perfect for me but their Android app is kinda :/

Going to give this one a go!

I use sugarsync thats worth a look if your after even more storage if i remember right you get 10gb with them and you can upload anything you want to google docs now so your no longer limited to just docs and i think thats 10gb too.

Good info Cheers :)

I think skydrive (part of windows live services) gives you 25GB of online storage. No upload/download limits.

Tried this and for some reason just can't get on with it. Dunno why :Laugh:

Signed up with your referral mate, enjoy the added space while i enjoy mine! :) I use Dropbox, i have around 3.3gb on there and use only a small amount and it works perfect for me but their Android app is kinda :/

Going to give this one a go!

I also use Dropbox (free account) and have 10gb of space on their too, also agree the Dropbox Android App could be so much better :)

Does minus work in the same way as dropbox IE: puts a folder on your pc and you just put things into it?

I've also got a free account with Adrive where you get 50gb and can be used for file sharing too.

Does minus work in the same way as dropbox IE: puts a folder on your pc and you just put things into it?

I've also got a free account with Adrive where you get 50gb and can be used for file sharing too.

No its not really for file syncing its more file sharing/storage. There is a PC App though :)

Just signed up to it, thanks, was just using google as well but it's limited like, thanks again.

I give in ill give this a go in the morning ive already got accounts with google docs, ms skydrive, drivehq, dropbox and sugarsync i suppose one more won't hurt i hadnt heard of adrive before either so i think ill take a look at that too so if its anything like dropbox and you can get free space by referring someone if anyone want to send me a referal link ill use that to sign up tomorrow.

thanks.. looks awesome..
I use dropbox now.. but the more the merrier ehh? :)

Back